Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)

Omegas are creatures of power and vitality. They love with ferocity and are possessors of an immense sex drive. Sexual encounters with Omegas were traditionally really sought after, owing to their ability to project their Omega. Projection is the process of an Omega exuding their arousal through physiological bodily functions. It includes but is not limited to; flushing of the cheeks, heating up of the body, intensification of scent and slicking. Projection intensifies the pleasure of their sexual partners overloading them with arousal and driving them to extreme pleasure.
__________________________________

Sameer's POV

"Alpha...I need"

The words coming from Jai were like the sweetest music to my ears. I had in my arms the most beautiful, intelligent and belligerent Omega. I'd never met someone like him. Someone so wonderful, funny and obsessed with the scar I got from a skating accident in childhood.

Yet who I was staring at right now wasn't Jai. I mean he was Jai physically. He still had the sharp jaw and cheekbones, dark silky hair which cascaded across his forehead and a bronze tanned body sculpted by the gods.

But his eyes were different. They didn't have the fiery passion they usually glowed with but instead possessed a softer more vulnerable stare. His brows were cutely furrowed and his eyebrows were stitched in anticipation. His lips were trembling and he held his hands very close to his neck like he was shy of me seeing shirtless.

He's adorable.

"Hello. What's your name beautiful Omega?"

His eyes lit up at my words and a blush crept up his face which visibly relaxed. He pursed his lips and swallowed hard like he just jumped over a mental ledge. Like he was expecting me to say something  negative.

No one could. Ever. He singularly stunning.

"My name is Nyx" He whispered barely making a sound.

I brought up his hands and kissed every one of his cute knuckles and then kissed the cute palm of his cute hand that was attached to his cute arm, eliciting a cute giggle from his cute lips.

"Can I kiss you Nyx?" I asked. He nodded.

I felt his palms on my chest as I melted into him, my mouth exploring every nook and cranny of his delicious mouth. His scent was overwhelming and intoxicating. It smells like wet earth after the first rain, of flowers and nectar, of wine and macarons, of charcoal sticks on paper. He smelt of all things sugary and nice on this little piece of rock orbiting a ball of fire.

"Mmmhhh" he moaned into my mouth while tugging in the waistband of my jeans.

Just as impatient as Jai.

I stood up to undo my jeans and dropped it to the floor. Nyx got up on his knees and stared at me. Well....not at me, but at my hard dick jutting out at full mast. He just stood there transfixed.

"It's ok Nyx you can touch."

He help up his hands and ran it along my shaft. A bead of pre-cum that materialised at my tip aided his motion. His hands felt warm and soft, making me roll my eyes back into my skull.

Suddenly I felt a cold sensation at my tip that made me wince in surprise. I looked down at Nyx to see him looking up at me with his beautiful eyes with his pretty lips wrapped around my cock. He attempted to take more of me in his mouth but choked on it, making me chuckle. He's a bit goofy.

"Getting ahead of ourselves here aren't we sweets?"

He pouted his lips and anger emanated from his eyes. He grabbed my dick with a firm hand and put it back in his mouth. He started furiously moving up and down my shaft, drenching it in his spit and my precum.

"Nyx. Slow down." I gritted my teeth as I grabbed fistful of his hair to try and slow him down but he looked at me challengingly and forced his way onto my cock even more.

My breathing became rushed as he brought his hand up to massage my balls. His tongue ran over my slit sending chills down my spine as he took more and more of me inside his mouth with every stroke. Instead of holding him back my hands now caressed his chin, egging him on. If he was so determined to take all of me, then I'll be cheering him on.

His eyes started watering but he continued his relentless attack on my cock. I could feel an orgasm build up and just looking down at this hot, beautiful heavenly smelling omega choking on my cock was sexy as hell.

"Yes Nyx. Don't stop baby"

Nyx was breathing became laborious & he was getting tired but stubborn as he was he didn't stop. Soon I hit the back of his throat which excited me endlessly. Knowing he was ready, I grabbed his face and started slowly pushing myself in. He promptly dropped his hands and let me take over.

Aww he's tired already. But I doubt if he'll stop. He's too proud.

I need to make this quick. I increased my pace and let myself feel ever corner of his mouth. His soft warm mouth and dreamy eyes begging me to fuck his throat would make this easy. Another 15 minutes in and I could feel myself on the cusp of an orgasm.

"Nyx I'm about to come baby"

He shot up attentive and grabbed my hand as I tried to pull away.

"No baby. You don't understand. It'll be messy"

He frowned and stared at me resolutely while stroking my shaft inside his mouth.
Before I knew it I was shooting my seed straight into his mouth. String after string he held his mouth in place, although clearly straining himself. As I finished, I withdrew myself from his mouth with a plop. He looked up at me with my cum dripping from his chin. He wiped it with his hand.

"Let me get you a towel."

I soon returned with a warm towel and crouched down to clean his face up. He was still sitting on his knees barely having moved an inch.

"Was I good?" He asked gasping for breath.

"You were amazing" I assured him as I cleaned his lips.

He smiled brightly but he was visibly tired.

"Now I want to sleep" he said that and collapsed onto the beanbag, and pulling me onto him. "And you're my pillow."

I reoriented myself and engulfed him into my arms, letting him bury his face into the nook of my neck. I stroked his back gently as I heard him drift into soft snores.

"It was nice to meet you Nyx." I whispered in his ear as I kissed the side of his head.