Chapter 14

Nyx's POV

All I hear right now is electric guitars and synthesisers.

Not that there was any music in the café, I just felt like THE ABSOLUTE MOMENT as Jai says, walking down the aisles in the cafe up to Miranda from English's table. Sameer was right I really was so cute, not only that I was a sex god since I took him entirely in my mouth yesterday. Not Jai but me.

"A reach but pop off." Jai said.

Sameer said I was perfect. The most perfect Omega in history. He said that I was beautiful.

"Can't argue with that"

Every table I passed turned around to look at me the cute sex god Omega walking with a wet torso leaving behind him a snail trail of water. My body was heating up as I let my scent off like a fountain of rose water. I was everywhere and I could see the expression in everyone's eyes, it was hunger for me. I could control them if I wanted to but since Sameer said I'm cute I won't do it. Cute people don't do that stuff.

Miranda from English was sitting with her back to me while her Beta sat facing me. Suddenly the smile that he was giving her dropped as his nose started twitching. He inhaled deeply the air surrounding him and his eyes flashed yellow for a moment before setting firmly onto me. He was grinding his jaw so hard that the silky hair that sat on his forehead now fell onto his face in tresses. He had a tense expression as he maintained eye contact with me.

"Hi" I said in the smallest whisper trying to sound as sexy as Sameer did when he spoke to me in the morning. But instead of the gravelly deep timbre I sounded like I was out of breath, which is it's own type of sexy I suppose.

Now that I was actually here I could feel my confidence crumbling a little bit. Maybe Sameer was just being nice? Maybe he was drunk? I was about to back off but thankfully the Beta stood up and offered me his hand.

"Hello! And who might you be? You smell heavenly"

Phew! It's working, I smiled shyly and put my hand in his. He immediately pulled me toward him and started smelling my hand. That was creepy and I didn't like it at all. I tried pulling my hand away but he wouldn't let go.

Miranda from English turned around and gave me a confused look.

"Jai..what are -?"

Before she could complete that thought her eyes flashed yellow and she pulled me by my t-shirt and put her nose right at my pup pouch and inhaled deeply.

"So eager...so beautiful" She said as if in a daze.

"Fuck we forgot she's an Alpha too. Even she's attracted by the projection" Jai said with a start.

Before I could react I was pulled across the table by the Beta who was now baring his fangs at Miranda from English. I didn't even see him partially shift, and now he had me pinned against his chest in an awkward angle that was making my neck hurt.

Miranda from English grabbed my leg and started pulling at it trying to pry me from his grip while also growled at the Beta. Her claws dug into my leg making me whelp.

"Could you please let me go?" I tried to get a word in but my voice was drowned out by the incessant screaming match that had become the centre of attention at the café. Everyone was looking at me being pulled apart by the two lovers. Their loud voices were driving up my anxiety.

"Please let me go" I cried as a single sob escaped from my lips. This only intensified the battle further as they started tugging at me even harder. No one at the cafe intervened, probably wanting to avoid getting caught in the ferocity of this battle. They really looked like they were out for blood and that scared me. Miranda from English drew nasty looking gash on the Beta's handsome face and he was not letting go he bit her in arm viciously.

And I was in between with one leg dangling in the air grabbed by Miranda from English and my torso firmly in the Beta's grip who smelled like Lemongrass (which was very nice scent actually).

If I was gonna die today then let it be smelling Lemongrass. There's worse ways to die but I didn't want to die in a café. That's so tacky.

"STOP GET OFF HIM" A booming voice resonated in the café. Someone tore Miranda from English from my leg and threw her against the wall.

That must have hurt. I'm so sorry Miranda from English.

Then this wolf growled at the Beta and attacked the hand he was gripping me with. The Beta already had a bloody face both from the slash that Miranda from English had given him but also her blood that dropped from his fangs. He looked terrifying and murderous. I closed my eyes and tried to hedge myself against being rocked by the scathing battle between the Beta and my saviour. Miranda from English looked dropped to the side unconscious. Man this was spiralling out of control.

Soon the attacker managed to separate the Beta from me and scooping me up in his arms in a fireman's lift dashed outside the restaurant. I felt the fast breeze hitting my face as I laid my ear against my saviour's heart hearing it beat like crazy. His blood fell in drops onto my face from his neck which seemed injured.

I'm so sorry Mr. Saviour. I am responsible for all this mess.

I began to sob quietly against his embrace. The last thing I wanted to do was cry because it's my selfishness that caused all this drama. But tears betrayed me. Soon I could feel the temperature dropping and smell pine cones so I figured we were in the forest.

He suddenly stopped and flung me in the air and I landed in the freezing cold lake. The water hit me like prickles and got inside my nostrils.

"NYX LET ME TAKE OVER" Jai yelled.

I obliged and let him take over. I had let him down again. Tonight was terrifying and I just wanted to back in my mind and cry. I had let Jai down again. I put him in danger. Not just him but Miranda From English, the Handsome Beta and ofcourse.

My saviour, the long limbed alpha with the metallic scent.

Chanyeol.