Chapter 12 part (i) (M)

Jai's POV

Across populations Omega phenotypes are distributed between a few distinct characteristics. Omegas have found to have soft hair and a youthful face. Owing to higher concentration of Red Blood Cells in their body, their temperature also tends to be 2-3 degree Celsius higher. While their regeneration powers are not on par with other genders, they have exceptionally high stamina and endurance. This allows them to survive the long recuperation periods required for them to heal. Their body frame tends to be shorter but with hollower bones. In all Omegas the pup pouch is an identifying feature, which is a small protrusion emerging just above the navel culminating in a mound of soft tissue. It is the core of an Omega's regenerative power.

I closed the book as I felt a tap on my room's window. Sameer was standing outside.  At this point in my life I've made peace with him scurrying around like a rat instead of walking in comfortably through the front door. No matter what I say he seems to prefer the back door.

Don't act like we don't love it. Like I feel so special. Nyx giggled.

It was true but it being put into words made me cringe. Like it's so....needy?

Anyway I put these thoughts out of my mind as I opened the window and Let Sameer in. He was wearing a tight body hugging black athleisure t-shirt and distressed jeans which did many favours for his physique.

Bro his pecs are huge. I just wanna rub my face in them. I observed and Nyx started happily howling.

"Hey" Sameer said as I pulled him into a kiss, clearly surprising him. He dropped the bag he was carrying and grabbed my jaw with his hands. He deepened the kiss as I felt his warm tongue slip in my mouth. After exploring my mouth for a bit he pulled back and started smiling.

"Stop it. I have a whole evening planned and you've got me on edge already"

I cocked my eyebrows at him and grabbed my phone.

"Let's go then bro. Through the front door this time please"

__________________________________

We were at Sameer's house were he lead me to the garage.  As much as I like Sameer his parents are the personification of evil and I wanted to avoid them at all costs. Sensing my reticence Sameer said, "My parents are out visiting relatives so don't worry about them"

I felt bad that he knew I didn't like his parents (I'm not sad about not liking them but it's his parents so I kinda feel bad...makes sense(?)) so I tried to divert the conversation,

"Well don't have any wrong ideas just cause no one's around. I am the president of the abstinence club in school" I joked.

"Oh damn! Then this was all a waste" he said in a mocking tone as he opened the door.

The room inside took my breath away.

It had a TV playing "Bringing up Baby" around which were arranged two bean bags with a fragrant tray of Jollof rice from my favourite Nigerian restaurant and chocolate croissants. Beside the flatscreen was another small old fat small tv plugged with an SNES  flashing "Earthbound".

Oh he's getting the sloppiest head for this. This is absolute perfection.

"How did you know?"

He wrapped his hands around my torso and kissed the side of my head. He whispered in my ear, "I have your big mouth brother to thank for that. I guess something good came from that car ride. I'm glad you like it."

He sat on one bean bag and handed me the game controller, beckoning me to sit on the other bean bag.

"HOW THE FUCK DO U HAVE AN OLD TV AND SNES AND EARTHBOUND?" I screamed as I jumped into his bean bag and grabbed the controller, ignoring the other bean bag. I adjusted myself against his chest, which rung with laughter.

"I just pulled some strings with some friends. You like?"

"I love! But who are these friends that have vintage games lying around"

"Just some people I know" he shrugged but beamed with pride as he pulled a plate of Chocolate croissants towards us.

When I looked at the plate and then around the room again, it hit me that everything I love was in one room. I could live here forever and never leave. Sameer had gone to ridiculous lengths to turn this into my personal Heaven. I felt overwhelmed and warm on the inside.

"Are you ok?" Sameer asked in a voice laced with concern.

"Why would you do all this?"

"Cause I wanted you to make you happy and comfortable"

I looked at him and took in his gorgeous features. His dark brown skin was so smooth and unblemished with just a tiny scar on his lip. I was so captivated by it. I wanted to touch it. There is no reason why a scar should look so tempting.

My breathing slowed as I focused on that scar. It was pulling me in as Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn were drowned out by my heart beating frenzily.

"Jai..."

I barely even heard it, as I only focused on his scar and suddenly found myself surrounded by his chocolate and Oakwood scent. It felt so good.

I brought up my fingers and touched his scar. It sent butterflies flying in random Brownian Motion (Math girlies make some noise!) all through my stomach. I arched my back to get at his eye level as I felt his arms wrap around me.

"You have a scar." I astutely observed.

"I do"

My skin was smoking and I felt ethereal. Like I was just floating and every point of contact I had with Sameer was sending sparks flying through my body. I could feel Nyx stretching and taking over.

Sameer's grip tightened around my waist as Nyx brought up my arms to grab his face and kiss him ferociously. I could feel his bulge against my thigh as Sameer took over and pinned my arms behind my back and kissed my neck.

"Alpha"

Sameer's grip tightened as his other hand slid into my pants as he grabbed my ass. I felt him leave a trail of hickeys down my neck as I bit down on my lip, drawing blood. He laid me down and carefully removed my shirt after taking his own t shirt off.

"Alpha..."

"I'm here, Jai. I'm right here." Sameer said reassuringly as he descended upon me like a predator. He kissed me sloppily, fully consuming my mouth.

"Alpha...I need..."