Chapter 40

Darius' POV

I'll kill you.

As soon as I get out of this contraption.

My arms and legs were were chained to the wall behind me. Chains were laced with Wolfswood which was sapping my strength at the moment, but the adrenaline coursing through my veins was blinding me to any of its effects. Transparent bottles of liquids, strange potted plants, beakers and Benson burners were placed neatly on the three rows of desks arranged in-front of me in a semi-circle. Thick vapours wafted from boiling liquids and made the whole cellar reek of mint.

There's a whole lab under the castle and I didn't even know.

My eyes trailed to the only other person in the room, my abductor. He moved about with such focus and familiarity in a surgeon's apron. He was currently hunched over a flask, watching it with hawk like precision. His nose twitched as he glared at the flask in front of him, his eyebrows stitched over his smooth brown skin as he bit his lips softly in anticipation. He brushed his apron to the back as he put his arms on his waist, still vexed at the flask. My eyes fell to his waist and wandered over his ass. He's fit, I'll give him that. His black shirt hugged his strong shoulders, and melted into his trousers, accentuating the deliciously curved small of his back. And his ass? Well..

He suddenly moved ruining my sweet view. He straightened his back but didn't turn around.

"You're staring again, aren't you?." He said.

"And does it unnerve you, Jai?" I smiled.

My Omega is beautiful. Maybe I won't kill him.

He finally turned around and let me see his fiery eyes. They usually carry such disdain for me but right now they look amused. Like how a scientist looks at a lab rat. He gave me a lopsided smile and lazily walked over to me, casually brandishing a blade in one hand. He brought his other gloved hand upto my bare torso, making me realise that I was actually fully naked. Instinctively my cock went up full mast and how could it not, my mate was touching me.

My very sore mate when I'm done with him.

Jai chuckled and looked up at me with his brilliant onyx eyes trailing his finger tantalisingly upto my jaw, making my cock twitch. Jai giggled again but quickly composed himself.

"On the contrary I affect you...ALPHA."

My cock twitched again. Jai giggled. Again.

"And I plan to affect you till your brain rots. Edge you till you lose the last ounce of your sanity. Wind you up so tight that all you want is for me to make you feel better. Till all you can think of is me and me only." He said getting on his toes to speak the last of those words on my lips.

"And then what?" I moved in for a kiss, utterly intoxicated by his earthy Jasmine scent but Jai pulled back infuriating me. I tried to break out of my chains but they proved too strong. I snarled at him in frustration. This Omega is truly dancing on my last nerve.

"And then, I'll walk you like the dog you are ALPHA." He said running his hand down my shaft making me clench my jaw. He needs to watch his fucking mouth, before I fill it for him. I don't submit to anyone.

But it was cute watching him think that a handjob could get me to submit to him. He's either really stupid or a masochist to goad me into a fight.

" I admire your guts kid but I want to speak to Nyx." I chuckled.

"Nyx come out of this whelp." I ordered.

......

"Nyx! Do you hear me?" I ordered again. I do not like to order twice.