Birthday (1)

Eve of Jai's Sixteenth Birthday.

Jai's POV

The past few weeks were a handful so it was a great respite that nothing eventful had happened since the Night at the Café.

I eventually had to tell Chanyeol the truth which made him really remorseful. Even though he had no reason to apologise, I accepted his apology knowing that's the only way he's know peace. Peter and Miranda from English were still in the hospital. My dad paid for both their treatments and the Café damages. Still I felt bad, so I left them a beautiful tapestry I had purchased from India depicting the life at the Mughal Court, with which they could cover the Miranda from English shaped hole in the wall.

I doubt Miranda from English would want to see me so I sent Rishi to meet her instead. From what I've heard she's very happy. She asks him to read to her and help her change (something Rishi has vociferously refused) yet he spends every hour away from school there because my brother is too concerned with propriety to say no.

Dad and I haven't talked since then, but this is typical of him to sulk around for a couple of days and then eventually come around with wonderful conversation starters like "I'm going to the Supermarket you want something?"

Sameer and I have grown much much closer. Even though we were grounded he'd come over very often, laden with Chocolate Croissants much to my delight. We'd sprawl on the roof on a mat full of Pokemon plushie dolls and I'd play Animal Crossing on switch while he read Byron and talked about his literary genius. In MY opinion Byron was just a fuckboy trying to get some but let me mind my business and not say anything to the fanboy. The more I spent time with him the more I realised how easy it was to be with him. It was the earnestness in his attempt to get to know me and show me all of him that I found really alluring. I could binge watch TOWIE one night and get up to go to a Natural Science public lecture, and he would not ever complain. He even got me watching sports and come to his Basketball games, for which I made a poster with really nice Pink glitter and Chloe Bratz doll printed on it. (I later realised Sameer played Basketball not soccer and they are somehow different.)

Life was just easy with him. He was great in bed, made me laugh and I'm not gonna lie I frequently thought about pups (which always made me blush). He shared many of the same cultural practices so nothing seemed odd to him. He got a long with my parents and even Rishi who I thought would give me long lecture about not having sex before meeting your mate but didn't seem to mind him. He was a Prince Charming in every aspect and my heart just yearned to be with him forever. To lie in his arms and breathe his scent, have him pull my hair and break my back like a glow stick....let's stop since it'll get NSFW real fast.

He even made my wolf so happy. My shy timid wolf got really excited at the prospect of being close to him, he brought out his wild side so to speak. Even in our "special" dreams it was always Sameer holding us in his strong hands and doing things to our body that make use scream in passion.

Mmmhh...Nyx purred in contentment.

Nyx hadn't spoken to me too much since that night. I'm not sure why but the whole ordeal was too much for him. He laid dormant in the back of my mind offering moans and squeals only on the topic of Sameer.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I turned around to look at the window where the tap came from.

It couldn't be Chanyeol or Sameer, cause both of them know I like spending the first few hours of my birthday with my family. Infact I had told them to not even call me, but meet me straight at the Penguin Exhibit at the Aquarium which Chanyeol had planned for my Birthday. Both had agreed to it so who could it be?