Chapter 13

Jai's POV

I feel so fucking pretty.

Like I don't know what else to say. We sucked Sameer off last night and swallowed it whole. It was a bit of a struggle yeah we were falling apart at the seams a little bit but the team pulled through.

"Clap for the heavyweight champ ME. But I couldn't do it alone WE." Nyx cheered.

He was still asleep snoring slightly with his nose firmly planted in my hair with his arms holding onto me for dear life. His chest hair was tickling my back a bit making me giggle.

"What's so funny this early in the morning?"

THE MOST SULTRY DEEP VOICE ASKED ME.

Sir stop I'm already down bad.

"You know..stuff"

"Stuff?"

"Yeah stuff"

He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. It was still a little sensitive after yesterday's beautiful attack, which had marred my bronze skin with red hickeys. I wished time would stop. Like it would just freeze and I can lie here forever.

I checked my phone.

It's 9:22 am.

Oh how nice. It's 9:22.

WAIT ITS 9:22.

"FUCK. DR. KIDJO WILL KILL ME" I roared and got up with a start, scrambling to find my clothes. Sameer got up on instinct sensing my panic.

"Omega calm down. Atleast eat something before u rush"

"WHAT DO U MEAN CALM DOWN? SHE'LL THINK IM UNPROFESSIONAL" I opined while putting on my clothes and tidying my hair the best way I could manage.

"I'm not letting you go without eating something cause I know you'll eat nothing at the lab."

"Bro I don't have time right now. I'll get something on the way I promise" I said kissing his cheek while I put on my shoes. He was reclined on the bean bags shirtless draped in the cutest quilt. His muscled chest rippled under the sunlight and his morning hair though cut short was very sexy.

I pulled out my phone.

"Do you mind if I....?"

At first he looked at me confused then my words probably sunk in cause the naughtiest smile danced on his scarred lips. He flexed his muscles and pulled over the quilt a little bit to reveal his dick nestled between his thick thighs.

CLICK.

"For my kind perusal"

"Peruse all you want"

Always have a reply don't we?

"Thank you for this really. I had a really great time. I appreciate all this. A lot. But I have to go."
I said grabbing my bag.

"I'm glad you liked it. Have a great day at the lab" he said with a sincerity that I found alluring. It made my stomach go in knots. He'd gone all out to get all to learn all things about me. What I like, how I like it.

And the best part? None of it had to do with me being an omega. He didn't touch me incessantly when I didn't touch him. He was very gentle, but domineering. He never asked rude questions about my heats or initiated anything sexual inappropriately. In the past whenever an Alpha would show interest in me at summer camps or school trips they'd always corner me. Overwhelm me, making me feel scared. Like how one would pick up a scented candle at Bed Bath and Beyond and smell the fuck out of it so violently. Yet, I never felt scared with him. He was okay with me running things on my pace. I don't know why but I felt such familiarity with him. Maybe he was the first alpha who expressed an interest in knowing what I like and do those activities with me. I could very well not be a werewolf but this date would still be phenomenal.