Chapter 79: Kevin

Streber giggled a little. "I do have an acting class at 7pm, but yeah!"
"So...what do you wanna do?" I asked him.
"Can we sleep a bit longer? It's still dark outside..." Streber whined.
    I giggled. "Of course, Strebs..."
    We layed back down, cuddling up with one another. I couldn't be more grateful for such an amazing fiance. I love him so much.
    ~~~~~~~
    We woke up a few hours later, took showers(separately, Streber learned how to wash himself with only one arm with a bit of practice), got dressed for the day, and got some breakfast. I had a box of cereal, and he made himself some hot cocoa.
    "What do you wanna do today, hon'?" Streber asked.
    "Wanna just walk around town, maybe stop at the Diner around lunch?" I suggested.
    "Sounds like the perfect way to spend the day!" He said with a smile, showing his fangs. He attempted to cross his arms, to no avail. His expression went from excited to annoyed in mere seconds. "Dammit, I keep forgetting I only have one arm..." he sighed.
    He's really been struggling with not having his left arm. He was right handed, but he has always been doing two things at once, and he's not adjusting well.
    After Streber put his cup away, I walked over to him, pulling Streber into a hug, and kissed the top of his head. "I love you, Strebs." I gave an encouraging smile.
           This made Streber's defeated and annoyed look melt into a loving smile. "I love you too.."
            ~~~~~~~~
            We began walking through town, holding hands. I couldn't wait until Halloween. I couldn't think of a better person to be my husband than Streber. He's just so sweet, kind, passionate, and he's just the prettiest person I've ever laid my eyes on.
            While we were walking towards the diner, we ran into Lila.
             "Oh! Hi you two!" She exclaimed. "I've been meaning to tell you congratulations! You two were quite literally made for each other!" She smiled happily.
               "Aw, thanks, Miss Lila!" Streber smiled back. He looked up in my direction with a gaze full of love.
                Things were perfect.
             Until I caught the eyes of...Streber's mom, walking towards us, and Evelyn trying to stop her from coming near us. Uh oh.