Epilogue: Radford

(8 years later...)

I was walking to the Candy Club after my shift at the movie theater was finished.
"Come on, Uncle Radford! It's my birthday, we can't walk slowly!" A young girl, Carrie whined. "Walking slowly is boring!"
Little did she know, while she was complaining, we had arrived at the Candy Club.
"Hey, guys!" Streber greeted us.
"Dad! You're back!" Carrie ran up to him and hugged him.
Streber had gotten the lead role in some Netflix series, which made his time at home limited. They had apparently just finished filming season one.
Streber hugged back, giggling. "I wouldn't wanna miss your 7th birthday, sweetheart!"
Kevin walked out of the back, seeing the smiling faces of his husband and his daughter. "Hey, sweetie." He smiled.
"Hey, dad!" Carrie happily waved. She looked at her dads. "How did you two meet?" She asked, almost out of nowhere.
Kevin smiled at the young girl. "Well, it all started when I was 14, and volunteered at an elementary school Halloween carnival.
I couldn't believe I agreed to this. I couldn't believe I volunteered to help out at the elementary school carnival on Halloween. I could've tagged along with my brother to some party..."

The End