Chapter 3: You WANNA WHAT?

"Ok, sure. What will you have?" Rika said.

"2 Big Macs with a side order of large fries, 2 cokes, 2 sundaes, and 2 apple pies."

"Wow, huge deal-e-o." Chiharu laughed.

"Of course, do I get a discount?"

"Well of course, Eriol has to pay double." Takashi shouted from the back.

The girls fell laughed and Eriol frowned. "Yea, yea no fair. OK here, $20. Keep the change baby." He winked.

"TOMOYO!" All the girls cried.

They all ended up laughing.

At the end, Syaoran and Eriol were at a far table eating their food.

Syaoran noticed a picture on the wall of Sakura.

"Yo man, that Sakura right?"

"Yea, that was 2 years ago, she was really depressed so I made Tomoyo dress her up and we took photos. Takashi and Chiharu wanted to hang them here, so we did."

Syaoran nodded. Then the idea struck him…why not get a girl who needs help…and all his friends know.

"Eriol…" Syaoran started.

"Hmm?" Eriol muttered as he chomped on a fry.

"What if I tell Sakura that I'll pay for her operation…"

Eriol looked up.

"Only if she agrees to marry me for 3 years."

Chiharu, Rika, Takashi and Naoko heard this proposition.

"YOU WANNA WHAT?!" Eriol screamed.

"Marry Sakura."

"You just MET her. YOU THINK SHE'S GONNA MARRY YOU THIS DAMN FAST?!"

Syaoran shrugged. "She needs the money, and I can provide it, only if she can provide me with only 1 heir."

Chiharu growled. "What do you damn mean ONLY 1 heir. DO YOU KNOW HOW SAKURA GOT BLIND?!"

Syaoran looked at her. "How?"

"Her former boyfriend Hiro Su proposed to her. Back then Sakura could see. But that day, when Sakura was at baseball practice, it happened."

"What?" Syaoran asked.

"If you're gonna so much proposed to Sakura, then I suggest you ask her yourself. But here is my answer to your question." Chiharu growled as the palm of her hand landed on Syaoran's right cheek.

SLAP

That sound echoed throughout the whole store.

"You just didn't slap THE Li Xiao Lang…and in PUBLIC?!" Rika asked.

"Sure thing sis. Just watch what I can do."

Naoko squealed. "You got guts Chi…total guts."

Syaoran sat there…stunned. His mother never dared to slap him, his sisters were too afraid. His cousin Mei Lin was totally in love with him to actually care. But where does this girl come along and SLAP the Li Syaoran.