Chapter 19: That was Fast

"Worked you to hard?" he smirked.

Sakura laughed as she turned to lie on her back. "You wish."

"Another round then?" he smirked again.

Sakura giggled and blushed. "Crazy? I need my beauty sleep."

Syaoran laughed. "I got my wish." Sakura laughed. "And besides…" he growled.

"I need you." He growled as he pulled her into him.

Sakura pushed him away and giggled again. "Syaoran, seriously."

Syaoran pouted. "Fine, but you sleep in my arms."

"Sure." Sakura sighed as Syaoran pulled her to him again.

And now these two fell into a deep slumber, in each other's embrace.

-After Honeymoon-

Sakura and Syaoran's honeymoon was a blast after the first three days Sakura was completely ignoring him. Everybody wanted to know everything so they told them… well except the Love Making part that is.

Everything was back to basic normality. Mickey and Kim went back to Tomoeda Japan.

Syaoran had told Sakura during the honeymoon that he wanted a house of their own. Sakura did bring up the fact that they wouldn't be staying together forever but Syaoran waved it away saying that them and when they have kids would need the best and living in his parents' place isn't quit the 'best' as per say.

Syaoran was right now at work with Shoaling, Xenon and Eriol. The Li sisters had all decided to go to Japan since Fuutie was going with Touya and the other three wanted to be with her.

Yelan was talking with the Elders about Sakura and Syaoran and the Heir.

Sakura and Tomoyo were in Sakura's bedroom talking.

"So Sakura, who would have guessed that out of the 5 of us, you'd be the first to get married."

"Hah yea, we all thought it was Chi and Tak that were gonna be first."

Tomoyo giggled. "Expect the Unexpected."

Sakura burst. "That's some cheap movie line!"

Tomoyo laughed along with her. "So? It goes don't it?"

"I suppose." Sakura said thoughtfully.

"Married huh? Wow, how does it feel?"

Sakura laughed. "What? Being married in general or being married to THE Li Xiao Lang?"

"Married to Li."

The girls ended up laughing.

Sakura suddenly felt sick to her stomach. She rushed to the bathroom and puked.

"Hey, Sakura, what's up?" Tomoyo said concerned.

"I dunno, me and Syaoran came back from Switzerland early since I was getting home sick. But why am I getting sick now?"