Chapter 25: Baby Shopping

. -. Sakura and Syaoran's place -. -.

They had changed and gotten into bed. "Thanks again for the present." Syaoran said as he hugged Sakura.

"No problem, besides, I was crushed on what to get you, I haven't known you that long."

"The insignia was perfect."

"Really?" Sakura asked.

"Really." Syaoran answered back. They were quiet for a few minutes before Syaoran felt Sakura's breathing go even.

'She's asleep.' He thought as he looked down at her. She looked so peaceful.

He kissed her forehead and smiled. "I love you, my Ying Fa." He said before going to sleep.

Unknown to him, Sakura was dreaming about a special somebody.

"Xiao Lang," she whispered, "I love you…"

Unknown to both of them, Sakura's feelings have surfaced without realization.

.- 3 months later -.

(They haven't told each other that they loved each other in the last 3 months.)

"SYAORAN YOU SON OF A GUN!" Sakura screamed, her voice piercing the house. Tomoyo, Mei Lin, Shoaling, Eriol and Ryu cringed hearing her.

"What did he do this time?" Tomoyo whispered to Mei Lin as Shoaling and Syaoran rushed upstairs.

"I think he messed up Nursery number two." Mei Lin replied snickering.

"Really, how so?"

"He tried to paint it green."

Tomoyo frowned. "Who the hell paints a baby's room green? Baby blue was perfect."

Mei Lin nodded agreeing. "Sakura saw the empty paint cans, and she saw a paint mixer. Luckily, Syaoran didn't start yet."

Tomoyo grinned as she got her Video Camera ready. "This is perfect footage. I'll call it, The King's Sentence."

"Good one." Mei Lin laughed as she gave Tomoyo high five.

"What?" Syaoran asked as he rushed to his bedroom to find his wife sitting there, looking like a mad bull.

"You tried to pain the nursery green, didn't you?" Sakura asked, murderously.

Syaoran shrank as he hid behind his brother. "Um… no?"

"DON'T LIE TO ME! I TOLD YOU NOT PAINT THE NURSERY!" Sakura roared, suddenly, she started crying; she sank to her knees, her exploded stomach, looking bigger than before.

"You… you don't… Syaoran you meanie… you didn't listen to me." Sakura cried, tears spilling out of her eyes. Syaoran groaned. "Stupid emotional shit." He murmured before going to comfort her.

"Aww, baby Sakura… please… I won't paint it…"

"Promise?" Sakura asked looking up.

Syaoran nodded and sighed. "I promise."

Sakura grinned as she got up and hugged him. "Thank you! Now I'm gonna go play." She grinned before running off.