Chapter 16: Wedding Preperations: Wedding Dress Reherasal

-Tomoeda Japan-

Fujitaka was released from the Hospital.

They said that he has a living capacity of 3 more weeks but Fujitaka felt his time was coming near.

Touya had said that Sakura called and asked if Fujitaka could fly down to Hong Kong. Touya talked with the doctors and they said it would be okay.

Sakura also had asked if her grand parents were coming and yes they were.

Fujitaka stared out he car window as his Son drove him back home.

Nadesiko was filled with excitement. For starters her husband was coming home and secondly… her daughter was getting married.

Nadesiko walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner when she saw a note on the sink.

'Tell your daughter to beware Nadesiko… I'll get her…'

Nadesiko gasped as she looked out the kitchen window. She caught a glimpse of Hiro before he disappeared.

'Oh… my… god…' Nadesiko thought before she heard a car pull up.

"Rather not tell Fuji… but Touya needs to know…" She said to her self as she left to greet her Son and Husband.

-Hong Kong-

It was early, bright, lovely, serene, graceful, quiet; peaceful… you get the damned point. All was good, until…

"WAKE UP DAMMIT! WEDDING REHEARSAL'S TODAY AND WE NEED SUBS RIGHT NOW!"

Yes, Daidouji Tomoyo had awoken the ENTIRE Li household with her little shriek. Her boyfriend, Mister Eriol Hiiragizawa had tried his level best to calm her down.

As you have seen, no such luck.

Sakura and Syaoran were sleeping peacefully until that sudden outburst.

Sakura peeked open one eye to look at the digital clock. It read, 5:29 am.

"MOTHER OF PEARL! TOMOYO IT'S ONLY 5:30!" Came Sakura's scream as she dug her head deeper into the crook of Syaoran's neck.

He possessively placed an arm around her waist and pulled her deeper into him.

Now came Tomoyo's response. "WE HAVE TO SUBSTITUTE YOUR WEDDING DRESS! SYAORAN CAN'T SEE THE DAMN ORIGINAL!"

Sakura's eyes shot open. She knew what this meant. An hour of fighting over what Sakura has to wear today. She slightly shoved Syaoran who moaned and the grip on her waist tightened.

"Oi rust bucket, wake up, I need to piss."

"Argh, who cares, piss he…" Syaoran's eyes shot open as well. He knew how his sentence sounded.

He quickly let go of Sakura and got up.

Sakura rushed to the bathroom and shut the door. Trickling sounds where heard and then the toilet flush.

Syaoran knocked on the door. Sakura opened it and started staring at her self. "Shower?" She asked.

He nodded and stepped into the bathtub and closed the curtain. Sakura quickly put her toothpaste on her toothbrush before Syaoran turned on the shower.