Chapter 18: The Wedding, Reception and Honeymoon

"Okay." Eriol murmured as he rubbed his cheek. "Tomoyo?"

"Truth…"

"Will you marry me?"

Tomoyo's eyes widened as she saw Eriol take out a ring…

"What?"

Eriol smiled sweetly. "We won't get married until you're ready and well obviously until Sakura and Syaoran are married… so tell me the truth will you?"

Tomoyo almost started crying as she nodded. "Yes Eriol…"

The group clapped as Eriol put the ring on her finger.

"How long was this planned out?" Tomoyo asked.

The group shrugged. They had no idea. Eriol smirked. "A few days ago when Sakura barged into Syaoran's office Room, I had just shown the guys the ring when Sakura came in."

The group laughed, enjoyed, and had fun, and also congratulated Tomoyo… for tomorrow is…

Sakura and Syaoran's Wedding!

-Next day-

This big day… can a day get ANY bigger? Well, when titanic sunk it was pretty big… the unsinkable ship sinking… and when they invented the incandescent lamp was a pretty big day… and when televisions were invented, and computers but…

CAN A DAY GET ANY BIGGER?

Everybody woke up… Tomoyo blew the horn to get everybody's attention. They heard screaming and shrieking as she tackled down Sakura and Syaoran's room.

"Take a shower, both of you. Syaoran go with Eriol, Sakura with me. Parlours, make up, then banquet hall. Everybody will be there, wedding starts at 1." Tomoyo grabbed Sakura's arm and pulled her into a different washroom.

In 15 minutes Syaoran and all the other Men left to the Banquet hall. They got a limo that had just married and stuff and it was parked in front of the hall. All the men would change and leave to the hall from the house.

Sakura took a shower and brushed her teeth in Tomoyo's bedroom. Tomoyo had Sakura's wedding dress in a huge bag, folded neatly with all the jewellery and shoes and stuff.

"Sakura, put on this," Tomoyo handed her a pair of hip-hugger jeans and a baggy blue t-shirt, "and put on your runners, me, you and Mei Lin are out in 5 minutes flat."

And in 5 minutes, Sakura and them rushed out of there.

Yelan and the Li sisters would be making last minute touches to everything and would have to go pick up the cake.

-Sakura and Crew-

They were at a wedding parlour getting Sakura's make up done professionally and getting her hair curled. They put on eyeliner, mascara, blush… you know, the works. And her being 18, didn't want lipstick but lip-gloss. So they put on pink strawberry flavoured lip-gloss.

They put the curlers in Sakura's hair and had her wait half an hour – 45 minutes. Her locks were curled and she looked scrumptious.

They got her dressed and did final touch ups before leaving.

-Banquet Hall-