Chapter 13: Wedding Preparations: Decoration

-England-

Hell broke out when the Li sisters, Tomoyo and Eriol found out who Xiao Chen really was.

Sakura sighed as she sat down with Syaoran.

"I feel sorry for him neh?"

"Yep." Syaoran mumbled as Fuutie pinched Chen's cheek.

Syaoran stood up.

"GO GET PACKED! WE'RE LEAVING FOR HONG KONG TOMORROW! FANRAN, FUUTIE, FEIMIEL, SHEIFA, AND TOMOYO, WEDDING PREP WILL BE STARTED 3 DAYS AFTER WE ARRIVE!"

Everybody started at Syaoran and finally it processed.

"SHIT! LETS GET PACKED!" Fuutie screamed.

"WEDDING PREP!" Tomoyo and Sheifa shrieked.

"HONG KONG!" Fanran and Feimiel yelled.

"Oh boy…" Syaoran, Sakura and Shoaling sighed.

And now… for the actual fun to begin…

Hong Kong… here we come.

-Next Day-

Fanran woke up EXTRA early that day and woke up all 3 of her sisters.

"Hey, we have to tell Ma that we're coming so Dad doesn't throw another fit like last time." Sheifa grumbled as she changed into light brown pants and a red turtleneck.

Fanran brushed Sheifa's hair as Fuutie and Feimiel tried to tug sweaters onto each other. "Ma will know it's not like Syaoran isn't going to call her." Fuutie moaned as Fanran proceeded to her hair.

"You think Xiao Lang told Ma about Xiao Chen?" Sheifa asked as she pulled on purple socks.

Feimiel looked at Sheifa with horror. "Umm… Sheifa, you have purple socks on…"

Sheifa shrugged. "Just because I'm the youngest Princess of China, lay off sis."

Fanran laughed as she went onto Feimiels's hair. "No Sheifa, you're not the youngest, Sakura-chan is."

Sheifa grinned. "Such a cutie she is ain't she?"

Fuutie laughed. "I know her brother Touya, I went out with him in Japan 3 years back. Dumped him before I came back. "

Feimiel looked at Fuutie as Fanran tugged her hair. "Yo Fuutie, isn't that when Sakura-chan lost her vision?"

Sheifa also looked at Fuutie. "I guess it is." Fuutie mumbled.

Fanran now brushed her hair as Fuutie stared oddly at her. "Hey Fanran, why ARE you brushing our hair?"

Fanran laughed, "Look at the mirror and look for your self why don't you?"

The 3 sisters crowded around Faran's dresses and all stared at their reflection in amazement.

"So plain…" Sheifa laughed.

"So straight…" Fuutie giggled.

"So ponytail-ish…" Feimiel burst.