Chapter 11: I Can See (Part 3)

"KAWAII!" Came, one, no four no FIVE voices.

Sakura's eyes snapped opened as she whirled around to find Tomoyo, Mei Lin and four other girls, presuming to be the Li sisters standing there.

"Moyo-chan?" Sakura cried as Tomoyo ran over and hugged Sakura, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Sakura. You can see..." She cried as all of Sakura's hospital gown, and Tomoyo's blouse got wet.

Mei Lin rushed over and hugged Sakura really tight.

Sakura laughed as she cried even harder.

Now Eriol.

"ERI-KUN!" Sakura cried with happiness.

"Hey, you forgetting," he warned in a playful tone, "it's Eli Moon to you." He smiled as he walked over to Sakura and hugged her.

Ryu walked over too and hugged Sakura REALLY tightly.

"Ryu, lay off my woman." Syaoran warned.

Ryu laughed as he moved back.

Sakura looked around.

"I can see..." She whispered as tears fell out of her beautiful emerald eyes.

"I can...see..." She repeated.

Everyone watched her with great happiness...but then...there was a downfall.

"Sakura?" Came an oddly familiar voice.

Sakura looked at the doorway to find...

"Hiro SU?" She shrieked.

Everybody whirled around to find indeed Hiro standing there with a greedy smirk on his face. He walked over to Sakura, well tried to at least; Eriol and Syaoran were kinda blocking the way.

Hiro glared at Syaoran and looked towards Sakura. "So Sexy, you can finally see eh?"

Sakura slightly whimpered as Eriol and Syaoran slowly approached Hiro with an evil look on both of their faces.

Hiro smirked. "You think petty looks will scare me? Remember Li; I had told you that it would be YOU that handed Sakura over to me? Well... I intend to see that you do..."

Tomoyo stared at him in complete shock and horror. "How...how did you find us?"

"Stalker." Mei Lin hissed.

Hiro smirked. "Stalker? Highly doubtful. You can seriously find a lot of things if you just watch the news. It's all over, 'Li Syaoran is operating his blind Wife in London England.'"

Syaoran eyed Hiro as he walked towards the door. "Don't forget Li. You'll hand Sakura over to me, and that's a promise." And he left.

Sakura now indeed had started to cry. "What...what does he want?"

Syaoran rushed over towards Sakura and hugged her really, really tightly. "Shhh, it's okay."

The Li sisters were watching this scene. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Screamed Sheifa, the...well... intense one.

"My...my...ex-fiancé." Sakura whispered.