Chapter 48: On The Count Of Three

That night Sakura, Syaoran and Shoaling all went to the harbour. Everybody else wanted to come but the three thought it would be best if the three main victims go.

Syaoran stopped driving and they got out.

"Where would they be?" Sakura asked. Just then Shoaling's cell rung. He picked it up and saw that it was 'Hito' calling.

"What?"

"Walk to the end and then you'll get to see the twins." And he hung up.

"What?" Sakura asked.

"He said walk to the end."

Sakura and Syaoran exchanged glances as they all started walking across the boardwalk all the way to the end… and indeed at the very end they saw Hitomi and Kiyoumi holding onto the twins and Hiro in the middle of them.

"HIRO!" Syaoran roared. Shoaling had his eyes on Hitomi and Sakura trembled seeing her twins…

"What'll it be then Li, her or them?"

Sakura looked at her husband and her brother-in-law to see them staring at Hiro. Sakura's eyes widened as she saw Hitomi and Kiyoumi walk forward with the babies in their arms. "Syaoran," She whispered. He looked down at her and raised a brow.

"What are you going to do?" She asked. He shook his head in a gesture of 'not now' before turning back to Hiro. Shoaling put his hand in his pocket and rested it there for the time being.

"Answer Li, will it be Sakura, or your twins?" Hiro asked.

Syaoran sighed as he turned Sakura around and swiftly planted his lips onto hers. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip and she opened, causing him to go in for a split second and then let go of her lips. "The twins," He said as he pushed Sakura forward.

Sakura screamed slightly at the sudden jolt. She ran a few feet forward before recomposing herself. She was shocked that Syaoran handled her so roughly but, it had to be done. She walked forward as Kiyoumi and Hitomi did with the twins. Syaoran walked behind Sakura up until the half way point where they all met.

"Give me the twins, and you can get Sakura." Syaoran said roughly. Kiyoumi and Hitomi looked at Hiro and he nodded. They gave the twins to Syaoran who held them tightly to his body, letting his body warmth spread into them. They both looked up at Syaoran as they calmed down, their tears stopping. "Daddy!" They cried as the latched onto his neck.

Kiyoumi and Hitomi grabbed Sakura by the arms and dragged her over to Hiro.

'What are they up to?' Sakura thought as she allowed herself to be taken to the devils' spawn.

"Sakura," Hiro breathed as he quickly placed his arm around her waist and placed his lips onto hers. Sakura stayed rigid, not wanting his tongue anywhere near her. Syaoran's blood was boiling, seeing how that man treated his wife.

"When Shoaling?" He asked quietly.

"Wait for it," Shoaling whispered as he caressed Taiyou's head.

"Dammit woman! Fucking kiss me back!" Hiro said as he slapped her. Syaoran's eyes twitched as he saw Hiro's hand descend onto Sakura's left cheek. It took everything in his will power to stop from running up there and clobbering Hiro.