Chapter 41: Celebrations Upon Celebrations

"Shut up Sakura, stop acting smart." Syaoran complained.

That caused everybody to hoot in laughter.

"Let's wash up, then we can really party." Yelan suggested.

Everybody agreed as they got up to wash up.

Syaoran wrapped his arm around his wife's waist as he led them upstairs. Touya and Fuutie had the twins.

'My love,' he thought smiling.

.- Elsewhere -.

"I will get you Sakura… only four more months until my trial ends," He laughed in his prison cell…

Months passed since Christmas. It was now February 7th and after much persuasion on Syaoran's side, he got permission from Sakura to work out at the in home gym that Eriol, Ryu and Shoaling set up for him.

He's been working out since January 5th and he did get some muscle tone back. Shoaling finally slept in peace as Syaoran took over father duty again.

Over the past two weeks, Tomoyo, the Li sisters, Mei Lin, Sakura, Kiyoumi, Hitomi and the rest of the women have been preparing for a first birthday bash for the twins.

The men however have been busy getting the catering ready. That was the only thing they were in charge of. The party was for February 14th, which happened to land on a Sunday. Everybody had a day off and everybody could make it.

It was exactly 7 days until the Twin's birthday and everybody was hyped up about that day.

"My babies are 1 in a week!" Sakura squealed as she played with her twins.

"Sakura calm down! You'll murder them!" Syaoran said. It was 7pm and the twins were getting really tired.

"Yea well… they're turning one!" Sakura giggled as her husband pecked her cheek.

"And in two months you turn 20."

Sakura pouted. "Gee Syaoran, thanks for making me feel old."

"Old? What? I'm turning 23 this year Sakura." Syaoran said sadly.

"Husbands are supposed to be old." Sakura teased as she laid her sleeping babies in their cribs.

"Old eh?" Syaoran grinned as he pounced on Sakura. He bridal carried her to their bedroom as she went into a fit of giggles.

.- February 14th -.

Today was party day! Sakura dressed the twins in what looked like Syaoran's Li Clan robes. Taihen was wearing a black robe with the Ying Yang insignia and Taiyou was wearing a white one.

They booked the same banquet hall they booked for Sakura and Syaoran's wedding. The babies would never leave their parents. They clung to them like kittens to milk.

Sakura had her daughter in her arms and Syaoran, his son. Everybody was mingling and talking. They invited lots of people and the sound was really getting to the babies.

Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol, Ryu and Mei Lin were all in a small quiet corner.

"Hey, isn't Hiro's trial ending soon?" Mei Lin asked as she sipped some water.