Chapter 14: Wedding Preparations: The Gown and The Tux

Decoration continued. The arch was filled with flowers and now they were being hung around. Syaoran managed to get half the hall with streamers and Sakura threw confetti around to make the hall glittery.

"Half done." Sakura moaned as she rubbed her feet.

That had taken them a few good hours.

"Let's go home, relax and then get Fanran and Fuutie to finish." Tomoyo suggested.

"Nice. 'Sides, tomorrow is dressing day." Eriol said.

So the whole crew agreed and left.

Shoaling left for work.

Syaoran and Xenon went to the Empire.

Sakura and Tomoyo were talking.

Eriol was watching television.

And Fujitaka? He's not doing to well.

-Next Day-

Sakura yawned as she awoke. She sat down on her bed and stared at herself in the dresser mirror.

"Ew I look like a pig." She grumbled as she got up.

She looked around for Syaoran but he wasn't there.

"Damn him." She muttered sleepily as she walked into her bathroom and washed up.

She finally came out, her hair was all tamed and she was wearing white shorts and a baby pink tank top.

"Oh, I remember this… I wore this at the Cherry Blossom fest in Japan the year I went blind…"

-Flash Back-

15-year-old Sakura jumped up and down as she rushed past her mother to gobble down her toast and juice.

School was let out today for the Cherry Blossom festival and Sakura was allowed to go, only if Tomoyo could.

"Calm down Sakura-chan. The fest isn't going anywhere." Nadesiko laughed.

Sakura nodded as she tried to stuff the second half of the toast in her mouth.

Touya had come down with the paper and laughed. "Kaijuu."

Sakura glared at Touya as she finished her juice.

"Bye mom!" She said as he kissed Nadesiko on the cheek before in-line skating out of there.

On the way Sakura met Hiro.

"Hiro-kun!" She giggled as she kissed him.

"Hey Sakura-chan."

"Where you headed?" Sakura asked.

"Cherry Blossom festival."

"Same! We'll make it a date?" Sakura asked.

"Anything for you." Hiro smiled as he held Sakura's hands.