Chapter 47: Her Or Them

"YOU WILL NOT DARE TOUCH THEM!" Syaoran screamed.

"Oops, already did. If you want them, bring Sakura to me."

"WHERE?" Syaoran roared.

"Tomorrow night, at the harbour."

"You fucking got it. Don't you fucking dare touch my kids or else,"

"Else what? You aren't in any position to send threats Li." Hiro said before hanging up. Just as he hung up a phone call came from the hospital saying Eriol Hiiragizawa, Tomoyo Hiiragizawa and Touya Kinomoto have been admitted into the local Hong Kong hospital…

Syaoran growled as he turned to see his brother and wife only to meet his brother catching his fainted wife…

"MOMMY!" Yang screamed for his mother. Hiro held him an arms length away.

"Hitomi, how do I make it shut up?" Hiro asked.

Hitomi shrugged. "Hey, I'm only the messenger, Hiro you're the one who made up the stupid plan of kidnapping the twins. How the hell does this affect Sakura?"

"Stupid, the twins are Sakura's life. They're her kids." Kiyoumi shot to her cousin. Hitomi sighed. "But did it mean I had to go against Shoaling?" Hitomi asked.

"What, do you love him?" Hiro asked his stepsister.

"No duh. He's my everything." Hitomi said dreamily.

"Ugh, Hitomi's gone gaga over the eldest Li twin." Kiyoumi said as she patted Taiyou's back, making her quiet a little bit.

"I kidnapped these rats to lure Li and his wife, not fucking baby sit them!" Hiro roared. That caused Ying and Yang to cry again.

"Damn! Kiyoumi, you take care of the stupid twins." He said as he gave Taihen to his cousin.

"I'll go call up Li."

Sakura, Syaoran, Shoaling, Nadesiko, Yelan, Xenon, Fanran, Fuutie, Feimiel and Sheifa were at the hospital visiting Touya, Eriol and Tomoyo. After Sakura fainted, Shoaling called everybody at the other Li Mansion. Sakura woke up an hour or two later and after a bit of resting; they're at the hospital now, seeing how the other three are.

Sakura clung onto Syaoran for her dear life as they made it to Tomoyo's ward first.

"Tomoyo?" Nadesiko called for her niece gingerly. Sonomi was in Japan right now and was informed of Tomoyo's state. She would be flying in asap.

"I'M SO SORRY!" Tomoyo cried as Sakura walked beside her. Sakura hugged Tomoyo, trying to keep her tears from running.

"It's… Tomoyo it wasn't your fault."

"Of course it was! If I had at least taken Ken, we could have stopped Hiro from taking the twins."

Sakura sighed, knowing Tomoyo, Eriol and Touya didn't take any bodyguards with them. Syaoran walked up to Tomoyo and put a hand over hers. "It isn't your fault Tomoyo."

"Yes it is!" Tomoyo cried every harder in Sakura's lap. Sakura send a look of 'HELP' to Yelan and her mother. Nadesiko and Yelan stepped forward and soothed Tomoyo.