Chapter 26: Student Bodyguards

Syaoran sighed, "But I don't want anything happening to your or the twins."

Sakura kissed him, soundly on the lips. "I promise," she whispered, "that nothing will happen."

Syaoran looked dazed by the kiss. He leaned forward and kissed Sakura again. "Ok then Queen Ying Fa, I'll let you know tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Promise," Syaoran chuckled.

"Night Syao-kun."

"Night, Cherry Blossom."

And the two drifted into dreams, dreams about happiness, paradise… and love.

.- Next day: Afternoon -.

Shoaling, Ryu and Sakura were all playing Syaoran's Play Station 2.

"Ack… no... KILIK!" Sakura wailed as Ryu killed her Soul Calibur II character, Kilik.

Ryu pumped a fist in the air. "Who! Go Nightmare, go Nightmare, go, go, go Nightmare!" He sang as he did a little victory dance.

Shoaling laughed. "Alright Sis, let's see the pro in action." He said as Sakura handed him the controller. Syaoran was at work now and the three had been playing Soul Calibur II all day.

"Player 1, Maxi. Player 2, Nightmare." Said the machine as the two got into an all out battle.

Shoaling was Maxi, as Ryu was Nightmare.

(For those of you who haven't played Soul Calibur II, you wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about. It's just basically a game, is all.)

"HI YA!" Shoaling wailed as he did a perfect combo, killing Nightmare.

"Perfect, not a scratch on me!" Shoaling pumped his fist into the air. Ryu glared at him. "You sure?" He asked as he tackled Shoaling.

"AI! RAPE!" Shoaling shrilled like a girl. Sakura laughed as Ryu straddled Shoaling and started punching his face.

"Hey Ryu, if you kill Shoaling, than Ying and Yang won't have a bio uncle."

Ryu grumbled. "You should thank Sakura and Syaoran for having sex, or else you wudda been…"

Sakura threw a sock into Ryu's mouth. "Instead of saying sex, you could have said, 'Thank the twins'."

"Aww, but Saku, I wanted to piss you off."

Sakura stood up, obviously Shoaling helping her, and she ruffled Ryu's hair. "Boy, you can't ever piss me off."

Ryu pouted cutely. "Right, pissing Mei off is easier."

"But Mei Lin isn't here." Sakura said goofily.

The two boys laughed as they followed Sakura into the kitchen for a mid October ice-cream fest.

.- Hour Later-.

The three had this entire Ice-Cream fest, with choco ice-cream, vanilla ice-cream, strawberry, raspberry, mint, pineapple, chocolate swirl, and just about everything.