Chapter 15: Wedding Decorations: Guest List and Card Picking

-Tomoeda Japan-

Fujitaka sat on his hospital bed, counting… thinking…remembering.

He sighed. 'Sakura… my baby girl is getting married.' He thought.

Touya walked in to find his father lost in his thought.

"Dad?" he said.

Fujitaka looked at Touya, as tears spilled out of Fujitaka's eyes.

Touya rushed over to his dad. "What's up dad?" he asked tenderly.

"I don't have much time Touya. Promise me when I'm gone, you'll take care of your sister and mother."

"Don't talk like…"

Fujitaka cut him off. "Please, don't say something that isn't true Touya. Just promise me…"

Touya nodded sadly. "I promise." He whispered.

Fujitaka smiled sadly. "Good, now I need sleep. Night Touya."

"Night dad." Touya whispered as he watched his father fall into deep slumber.

-Next Day-

Sakura woke up with a groan. She was expecting to find Syaoran gone, again like yesterday and the day before… but surprisingly he was there, his arm wrapped around her waist, his head in the nape of her neck.

Sakura slightly giggled at the position they were in.

'God dammit… he needs to be in control when he sleeps…' Sakura thought.

Little did she know, Syaoran was fully wide-awake.

'Damn I think I love her…' he thought as he lay in the position.

"Syaoran, move dammit it's 12:30!"

That caused Syaoran to instantly jump and rush to the bathroom.

Sakura shook her head. "So Syaoran," She called as he just got the tap started.

Sakura walked into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth as he showered.

"Huh?"

"What date is our wedding held for?"

Syaoran thought for a while. "Um… I think May 22nd."

"Why so late?"

"Your operation was at the end of April, because I remember I proposed to you a week before your birthday. And then we went back to Tomoeda for another week which brought us to the beginning of May, and we started our wedding prep sometime near May 8th I presume… it's been 6 days already counting today because yesterday you girls were examining the dead flowers, bringing us to May 14th… and we're on a tight schedule for 2 weeks prep time."

"Ohhh…" Sakura murmured. "So sometime near the 22nd is when we get married?"

"Not sometime near Sakura, ON the 22nd, you and I have some wedding cards and lists to do today."