Chapter 49: Doctor Shoaling And Nurse Rini

"SHOALING!" Hitomi cried as she grabbed him around his neck.

"GET HER OFF OF ME!" Shoaling roared. Xenon chuckled as Yoshiwa and Kyoto pulled Hitomi off of Shoaling.

"Hitomi Su," Kyoto said, "you are under arrest for kidnapping of twins, Taihen and Taiyou Li." And he handcuffed her.

"And betrayal of Li Shoaling." Shoaling muttered as he hugged Sakura.

"NO! YOU CAN'T!" Hitomi cried. "I STILL LOVE YOU!"

"Yeah well I don't." Shoaling said as he turned his back to Hitomi. All you can hear are the screams that echoed throughout the harbour…

"It's finally over." Sakura breathed as she leaned against Syaoran's chest with Taihen in her arms and Taiyou in his…

The 6 (Sakura, Syaoran, Shoaling, Xenon, Yoshiwa, Ying and Yang) all returned to the hospital. Sakura, Syaoran, Shoaling, Yoshiwa and the twins got a routine check up.

"So Dr. Shoaling," Sakura teased her brother-in-law, "what do think of Nurse Rini?"

Shoaling's eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"Cute ne? Li Xiao Chen, a doctor with Kawasaki Rini, a nurse." Sakura shook her head.

"Shut up Sakura."

"I mean-"

"Shut up!" Shoaling roared. Sakura giggled. Tomoyo was released and Touya would be hospitalized for a few days longer. Eriol woke up and everybody went to visit him.

"Hey Eriol." Sakura grinned.

"Aunt Nadesiko told me you guys killed, as in dead, Hiro?" Eriol said smirking.

"Oh we sure did." Sakura said patting Taihen's back.

"Congrats." Eriol smiled hugging his cousin-in-law.

"Now we're free, free, FREE!" Sakura squealed.

"Calm down Sakura," Eriol chuckled. The twins started fidgeting and Sakura and Syaoran had to start patting their backs. Sakura yawned. "Oh man I'm tired."

"Let's go home and we'll come visit them tomorrow." Syaoran suggested. Sakura nodded as she kissed Eriol's cheek. Tomoyo was right now at home sleeping because she was till a bit sore from the knock out Hiro gave her.

Sakura, Syaoran, Xenon, Yelan, Nadesiko, Taihen and Taiyou were all at Syaoran's mansion right now. Tomoyo was sleeping in her bedroom in Syaoran's mansion while everybody else was getting ready to get into bed. Sakura put her babies in bed and got ready get into hers. She changed into her night gown and got into bed, following her was Syaoran.

Syaoran wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her neck. "I'm sorry for pushing you baby."

"It was needed."

"You okay? Did Hiro scar you too much?"

"That kiss was scarring enough." Sakura said dully.

Syaoran got up and straddled her hips. "How about a treat?"

"If it's a treat from you," Sakura winked, "I'd probably love it."