Chapter 20: Dance till you Drop

Sakura grabbed his hand and held it in her own for the rest of the drive home.

As soon as they go out of the car and entered the mansion, they were bombarded with 'WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH SAKURA?!'

Sakura and Syaoran laughed as the group clamed down.

The group consisted of, Yelan, Xenon, Eriol, Tomoyo, Mei Lin, Ryu, and Shoaling.

"Well… I dunno how to say this…" Syaoran started… "But…" he slowed down and didn't quit complete his sentence.

Sakura thought this was torture so just said it up straight. "I'm Pregnant."

The entire room went deadly silent.

"Pregnant…?" Yelan whispered. Sakura and Syaoran nodded as they witnessed their family go crazy before them.

"AN HEIR!" Yelan yelled with happiness as Xenon smiled with pride.

"AN AUNT!" Tomoyo shrieked as Eriol tried to keep her calm.

"SECOND COUSINS!" Mei Lin roared as Ryu ran away from her, in fear of his life.

"WAII!" Mei Lin and Tomoyo tackle glomped Sakura.

"Oi, get off of her, you want something to happen!" Syaoran said in panic.

"He'd make a great father." Xenon whispered to Yelan, who giggled at his observation.

Mei Lin and Tomoyo decided to listen to Syaoran and helped Sakura up.

"But wow! That was really fast!" Tomoyo giggled.

"I know, Syaoran kinda said the exact same thing." Sakura said.

"But… wow…this is HUGE!" Mei Lin squealed.

Currently, Xenon, Syaoran, Shoaling, Eriol and Ryu were having major headaches from all the shouting.

"I'm Godmother!" Tomoyo declared.

Mei Lin gave her cut eyes. "Excuse me? I'm the Godmother!"

"Aww, but you're the second cousin!" Tomoyo said.

"Excuse me? I'm Syaoran's cousin yes, that makes me their second cousin, but you Tomoyo, you're Sakura's cousin, making YOU their second cousin as well."

"Aww shit, she got me there." Tomoyo said sadly.

"Oh come on, I just found out I'm pregnant and you're already fighting over who gets to be the God Mother?!" Sakura asked wildly.

The girls sweat dropped. "Ok fine, no fighting until you're sixth month! But we have to think of names RIGHT NOW!" Mei Lin squealed as both Tomoyo and Mei Lin pulled Sakura up to her bedroom.

Syaoran sighed. "Wow… that's extreme." Syaoran mumbled.

Shoaling laughed at his brother's words. Syaoran sighed. "Mom, Dad, can I talk to you two?"

They both nodded, wondering what he had to say.

-Syaoran, Yelan, Xenon-