Chapter 31: 5SD and Rayns Fyre

Syaoran kissed his wife on the forehead, "I'm proud of you, my cherry blossom."

Sakura smiled, "I'm proud of us."

The doctor walked in and smiled, "Sir, I'm afraid your wife and kids need sleep. You can come back tomorrow. Mrs. Li, the nurses will held you with breast feeding tomorrow."

Sakura and Syaoran nodded as Syaoran gave his family good-bye kisses. The doctor placed Taiyou in her bed as Syaoran placed Taihen in his bed.

Sakura smiled and gave a silent thank you to her father above.

'Thank you Otou-san… for saving my daughter.' And Sakura fell asleep.

.- 2 weeks later -.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Tell me… Syaoran tell me I'm friggin dreaming and the twins aren't crying at 2 am." Sakura moaned as she snuggled up against her husband.

"Erg… you ain't dreaming and neither am I. Let's go." Said Syaoran as he lifted his wife out of bed.

"Mou…" Sakura huffed as she put on her robe and followed her husband to the nursery.

Ever since the twins arrived home two weeks ago, all they've been doing is crying, pooping, eating, and crying some more.

"Sakura…" Syaoran moaned as he shoved his wife into the nursery.

Sakura walked in and sighed as she saw Kitty and Tomoyo tending to the babies.

"I'm so sorry." Sakura hastily said as she took Taihen from Tomoyo. Sakura then sat on a rocking chair, lifted up her tank top and placed Taihen under her breast. Within seconds, Taihen sucked the milk out of his mother before falling into another slumber.

Taiyou was still sniffling as she noticed her brother stopped crying. After a few minutes, Sakura handed Taihen to Tomoyo, who placed him in his crib and got Taiyou from Syaoran. Sakura then again breast-fed her daughter before she fell asleep.

"Don't count on falling asleep again." Tomoyo yawned as she left back to her bedroom.

"How come all you're other friends are heavy sleepers?" Syaoran asked as he and Sakura left back to their room.

"They aren't. It's Tomoyo's turn tonight when the babies cry. Tomorrow it's Mei Lin."

Syaoran cringed, "Oh, she's gonna do it to her second cousins!"

Sakura giggled, "They're Tomoyo's second cousins too."

"Yea well, sleep…" Syaoran yawned as he and his wife fell back to sleep.

.- Morning -.

No more interruptions during the night. Syaoran got up early to leave for work and Sakura got up with him, knowing the twins will wail out any second now.

"Oh my god, breast feeding twins is hard. Can't we pump the milk?" Sakura asked as she adjusted her baggy t-shirt.

"We could, but I don't think the twerps would like pumped bottle milk. They like sucking on you."