Chapter 50: Our Third Year And So Much More

After the quiet walk at the mark, Shoaling drove Rini home. They stood in front of her apartment, and stared at each other.

"Nice time," Shoaling said.

"Yes," Rini smiled. Before she knew it, Shoaling pressed his lips against her for a short one second kiss before retracting. "Good night, Rini."

Rini stood there dumbfounded. 'Oh- my- GOD!' her mind screamed. Shoaling shoved his hands into his pocket and walked to the elevator to get to his car.

'Man, these feeling are so fucking weird.' Shoaling thought.

-A Year Later-

It's been a year since that incident. Eriol and Tomoyo had a beautiful baby girl named Meiya. Shoaling was pretty much obsessed with Rini. Rini's older sister Ria had come to visit her in Hong Kong. Shoaling found out that Ria had married a man named Hideki Tenyo and they had a young 2 year old named Keitaro.

Ria was a year older than Rini but they virtually looked alike. Ria had taken an instant liking to Shoaling, much to Rini's pleasure.

The twins were now 2 years old and were running around the house for this special occasion, the 3rd anniversary of their parents…

Sakura had gotten ready earlier that morning thanks to Tomoyo, Naoko, Rika, Chiharu, Mei Lin, the Li sisters and the women from her pervious student bodyguards. Syaoran slept in for an hour extra before all the men created a hurricane in his bedroom.

Today was a very special occasion. Today was the day where Sakura and Syaoran were supposed to leave each other, but au contraire, today marks the day of the 3rd year Sakura and Syaoran have loved each other for..

It was around noon now and everything was set. It was a personal party for family members only. Shoaling invited his long term girlfriend Rini and her sister's family to join this occasion. The twins and Keitaro went along really well together but Meiya preferred to stay with her mother.

Sakura was wearing a beautiful light blue dress that hugged her figure perfectly, designed by our one and only, Hiiragizawa Tomoyo. However Tomoyo did go nicely loose around the stomach area, can't get the anniversary present mushed up right?

Syaoran came downstairs a few minutes later and smiled seeing his family, his twin children and his beautiful wife. He had dreaded this day ever since he found out he loved Sakura but after their admittance of love, this day would mean nothing but happiness of 3 full years.

"Happy anniversary." He smiled as he hugged her tightly and soundly kissed her lips.

"Happy anniversary," Sakura smiled as she snaked her arms around his shoulder and soundly kissed her lips.

Ting and Yoyo, two pervious student bodyguards of Sakura were engaged and were pretty excited upon the arrival of their wedding. They watched the couple and sighed, thinking of their life ahead.

The day went by grandly. The twins were excited, running around, talking to random people with their childish blabber. But mostly, climbing onto the laps of Auntie Fuutie and Uncle Touya.

About them, Fuutie and Touya had gotten married a few months ago and now Fuutie is in her 2nd month pregnancy. The other Li sisters were currently married as well, except Sheifa, she's engaged.