Chapter 34: You Can Stay Happy for Only So Long

"I must say," Syaoran panted, "that was far off more enjoyable then our first."

Sakura moaned as she pressed her naked top against his body. "You said it."

Syaoran kissed her forehead and said. "I'll buy you a nice dress for the meeting in three weeks."

Sakura groaned. "Hm-mmm." She muttered as she nestled her head onto his naked chest, feeling his heart thud against his ribcage.

With a matter of seconds Sakura fell asleep. Syaoran smoothed out her hair and kissed her forehead again, whispering before he fell into sleep,

"I love you."

And the two slept tight for the rest of the night.

Three days has passed since their anniversary and things have been getting a little tense. The business meeting was changed to a week from the anniversary, not three. Syaoran decided he would get Mei Lin, since she was the exact same size as Sakura, to come dress shopping with him for Sakura.

Sakura needed to stay home since the twins were feeling a little off today.

Yea so Syaoran and Mei Lin were at the store picking out clothes for Sakura.

"What do you want for her?" Mei Lin asked Syaoran as she played with the soft pink fabric of one dress.

"Something that'll match the Queens Gold mother has."

"That necklace is HUGE."

"That's the point dumb fuck." He retorted.

Mei Lin growled as she picked up a beautiful powder blue dress.

"Should I try this on behalf of your awesome wife?" She asked Syaoran. He shrugged as he went off to look for dresses.

"Fag." Mei Lin murmured as she went to change into the dress. Twenty-five seconds later she walked out, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh Syaoran." Mei Lin laughed. Syaoran walked over and his mouth fell open.

It was a powder blue dress with white stripes twisting up the flared sleeves. It was low v-cut dress that was tight all the way around. It has a gold belt that loosely hung from the waist and it landed beyond our average height, meaning you need to wear high, high heels. It had a slit running all the way up to the knees.

"This… is perfect." Syaoran said as he touched the sleeve, imagining his wife in the dress.

"See, Mei is the best." Mei Lin chanted.

"Riiight." Syaoran snorted.

"You are mean. I have no fucking idea how Sakura tolerates you."

"She's an angel."

Mei Lin smiled. "You love her?"

He nodded.

"You should tell her. I mean, two more years left, not a long time."

"If you said I had two more years left with training with the Li clan, it'd be forever."