Chapter 28: Beach Party Blues

"I'm scared." Sakura squeaked.

Ting wrapped a comforting arm around her, "Don't worry, as long as Ken and us are here, even the Emperor of China. Anyone can't touch you."

Sakura burst into laughter's, remembering her conversation with Syaoran, earlier that week. 'That was ironic.' She thought as they continued to walk to the tree, this time making sure no rat named Kiyoumi was there.

As for the rest of the day, it went by fairly well, but Kiyoumi was hiding in the shadows.

'Watch it Li. Mission Miscarriage commences.' She thought.

.- End of School day -.

For the rest of the day, Ken, Yoyo, Jason and Ting have been more protective of Sakura. When it was the 30 minute school break, Lisa, Yumiko, Sara, Toyo and just about everybody else was more careful than ever.

Sakura sweat dropped, "Ok, Syaoran and his brother is enough, I don't need my friends to look after me."

Ting laughed, "Yes you do. You're defenceless with watermelons in your stomach."

Sakura pouted cutely, "Aw come on, you guys are worse than my cousin!"

"Who? Water from 5SD?" Jason laughed.

Sakura giggled, "Yea, Yoyo somewhat reminds me of her."

Yoyo pumped her fist in the air, "YAY!"

"What are their real names?" Yumiko asked.

"I was fire, my cousin Tomoyo was Water, Naoko was Lightening, Rika was Earth, and Chiharu Wind."

"And this Yam guy is Rika's brother right?" Toyo asked.

Sakura nodded, "Yea, I still gotta call them up and ask what the deal is with the group reforming. If I don't know any better, it could be a ploy from Hiro."

The limo pulled up in front of them and Sakura bid them farewell. Ken and her boarded the Limo as she let out a sight of frustration.

"Ken, should I tell Syaoran about Kiyoumi?"

Ken nodded, "Yes Mistress, she did something unforgivable today and she might try to again."

Sakura frowned, "Yea but… oh god, Syaoran doesn't know Kiyoumi is Hiro's cousin."

Ken shrugged, "Tell him." He said. The limo pulled up in front of Ken's house as he got out. Then, a few minutes later, it pulled up in front of the mansion. The driver opened the door and the butler opened the house door.

Sakura walked in with shock. Inside, not only were Yoshiwa and Katie present, along with Shoaling, and Ryu –since Syaoran was at work- but with them was Tomoyo, Eriol, Takashi, Chiharu, Rika, Ryan, Mika, Naoko, and Mei Lin.

Sakura squealed. "OH GOSH! WHEN DID YOU COME?"

Tomoyo laughed, "This morning! We wanted to surprise you! Guess what, Ryu proposed to Mei Lin this morning, when she arrived."

Sakura's eyes widened, "Don't tell me ALL of you are engaged now?"

They all laughed and nodded. Sakura squealed some more as she hugged the rest of her friends.