Chapter 33: Our First Anniversary

"You're the best husband a girl can ask for." She whispered.

Syaoran grinned, "You're the best wife a guy can want."

The two kissed again, and applauses were heard around them.

'I wish life was always like this.' Sakura thought as the party began.

.- Beginning of May -.

"NO! NO! DOUBLE DAMN NO ERIOL!" Tomoyo screamed in her fiancé's ears.

"Oh mother of hamburgers! Sakura didn't pester Syaoran this much when they were planning their wedding."

"Their wedding was on a tight schedule! Besides, we having 3 weddings on the same day doofus!"

Eriol slapped his head in remembrance.

It's been a month since Sakura's birthday was celebrated. The day after they celebrated Taro's birthday. Everybody basically left except Mickey, Kim and Taro. Taro's girlfriend Maya came but she had to leave because her grandfather was still ill.

Now, Eriol, Tomoyo, Mei Lin, Ryu, Chiharu and Takashi wanted their weddings on the same day. They all agreed on a Church wedding with the décor and whatnot as simple yet elegant.

Now Eriol and Tomoyo were making their guest list. The wedding date was held for August 18th but Tomoyo and Eriol wanted their guests alerted ahead of time. Mei Lin, Ryu, Takashi and Chiharu are waiting until July to sent out their invites.

"Why don't we just do what Chi, Tak, Mei and Ryu do?" Eriol asked, tiredly.

"Because you know that you'll slack off every time I tell you about it. Might as well just make the guest list and send off the invites when YOU'RE not being lazy!"

Eriol moaned as he started writing the names again.

"NO!" Tomoyo screamed again.

"What now?" He said as he took off his glasses and rubbed his temples.

"My grandparents are NOT going to be seated all they way back there."

"Find dammit! I'll put them front row!"

"No, not that close…" Tomoyo said.

"Then beside Sakura?"

"She's in the ceremony."

"What about the twins?"

"Auntie Nad and Auntie Yelan will have them."

"So where do you want your grandparents?"

"How about 3rd row?"

Eriol grinned, "Thank you! At least we agree on something here!"

Tomoyo giggled.

Mika, Naoko, Rika, and Ryan decided that they wouldn't get married until this hassle is outta the way.

"I so cannot believe that Sakura and Syaoran did this in two weeks flat." Tomoyo moaned.

"They have a talent." Eriol chuckled.