Chapter 43: Syaoran And Shoaling

"I'll see you soon Sakura,"

Syaoran never, ever left his wife's side. He took a few days off of work, letting his father do the work for him. Actually, Xenon wanted to do the work for Syaoran.

Nobody knew of Kiyoumi and Hitomi's deception and Sakura, Touya, Eriol, Tomoyo and Syaoran decided to keep it a secret from everybody else. Syaoran changed the main door buzzer number without anybody knowing (except the ones who knew of Kiyoumi and Hitomi) and the phone numbers to the house.

"Are you to going to tell Shoaling?" Sakura asked as she sat in her bedroom with her husband and her kids.

Syaoran sighed and sat on the bed. "I don't know… he got deceived by her once."

Sakura groaned. "Yam would also be devastated if he found out his girlfriend was a backstabbing bitch."

"You know, I really do hate this." Syaoran said.

"It would all have been prevented if you hadn't married me." Sakura said, casually… in fact too casually. She had a bottle against Taiyou's lips when Syaoran shook her shoulders.

"What?" He growled.

"Uh…?"

"What did you say? All could have been prevented if I hadn't married you? You really are that dense Sakura. I ripped up the contract in front of you, Eriol and Tomoyo. We're married, not a contract marriage but a real marriage where we stay together for the rest of our lives dammit!" he growled.

Sakura sighed. "I know… but all this happened because I dated Hiro…"

"Come to think of it, why did you date Hiro?" Syaoran asked, genuinely curious.

"It was… a blind date." Sakura confessed.

Syaoran's eyes widened. "Blind date?"

Sakura nodded.

.- Sakura flash back -.

"Sakura, I've found the perfect date for you!" Tomoyo told her cousin. Halloween dance was coming soon and Sakura needed a date for the dance.

"Who is it?"

"Hiro Su, I did some talking around and I found out that this guy has a killer rep!" Tomoyo said.

Sakura sighed. "Wouldn't hurt to try. Just make sure Touya's busy when he comes over."

Tomoyo grinned. "Sure thing…"

.- end -.

"And that's when things started going really fast." Sakura said turning to her husband. "He said he really loved me and that he wanted to be with me for the rest of our lives when we were 15. He gave me a promise ring but told everybody it was an engagement ring."

"That's stupid." Syaoran murmured.

Sakura nodded. "Yea I know, but what can I do? I was infatuated."

"Infatuated?" Syaoran raised a brow.

"Oh please, having the pleasure of being married to you, having your children and falling in love with you really tells a girl what's infatuation and true love."