Chapter 7: To London We Go

"Tell me, have you ever a relative that was disabled?"

Xenon shook his head. "No, I have not. But what's this got to do…"

"This has everything to do with your situation…"

Xenon flared. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Sakura sucked in a deep gasp of breath. "Kinomoto Sakura."

Xenon stopped dead in his tracks.

"If you don't want me a part of your family. I don't mind, but could you stop putting me down? Yes I am blind, but I am more then capable of doing what you are able to do."

Xenon had nothing to say.

"I'll be on my room, getting ready to leave." Sakura whispered as Mei Lin helped her up stairs.

Syaoran glared at his father.

"SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" He roared as he went after Sakura.

Xenon stood there, watching the 4 figures, Syaoran, Mei Lin, Sakura and Ryu, leave.

'What have I done?' he thought.

-Sakura's Room-

"Sakura, I'm so sorry for what Uncle Xenon did today." Mei Lin begged. She so wanted Sakura to stay.

Sakura shook her head. "No Mei Lin. What your uncle did today was what I expected. I've been getting this kind of treatment ever since I did become blind. So that's why I decided to go back to Japan."

Just then Syaoran walked in to his and Sakura's room…well it was…a few minutes ago.

"Listen Sakura…"

"No. Your father did have a right. I mean, if you did marry me, it would also mean your father would have become my father-in-law."

Syaoran sighed. "Just hear me out, my mom wants to talk with you…"

Sakura's back stiffened…

"And no, I won't yell at you like how my husband did."

The voice wasn't familiar…but it sounded like it was full of love…and serene.

"I apologise on behalf of my husband. Yes I know he can be a pain sometimes, but he also means good. But by the looks of things, and what Syaoran has told me, it will take a great deal of effort to calm my husband down. That is why I have decided to send both you and Syaoran to London England, where you two will wed…and the contract Syaoran has proposed to you will unravel."

Sakura slightly smiled. "So he told you about that didn't he?"

Yelan laughed. "Yes my child. And the second he spoke of your name, I had agreed for you to be the bride of the family. Now, your plane leaves in an hour, and both of you are flying Privet Jets to London. It will take a day, but the moment you touch foot with London, I want you to call Mei Lin and Ryu. The second you arrive, I'm sending them over."

Syaoran was confused. "Why after we go?"

Yelan smiled. "Because, if all four of you go together, then Xenon will get suspicious. Syaoran, tell your father you're going to drop Sakura off to the airport. From there, go to the Privet airport and then your off. Tomorrow Mei Lin and Ryu will be heading to England."