Chapter 17: Wedding Decorations: Redecoration and Finale

-Tomoeda Japan-

Chiharu, Takashi, Rika, Ryan, Naoko and Mika were all informed of Hiro's message yesterday when Touya went to McDonalds.

Fujitaka still didn't know and Touya was outraged.

"HOW COULD THAT BASTARD!" he roared finally as him and his mother sat in their living room rereading the little note.

Nadesiko tried to calm down her son.

Suddenly the phone rung.

Nadesiko picked it up.

"I'm in Hong Kong, co-operate and your daughters wedding will be grand. Don't listen, I'll ruin her special day." Came that irritating voice.

"Hiro?" Nadesiko whispered.

He laughed. "Who else. Now, all I want is for you to convince Sakura to come to me after her 3 years with that Li bastard are up!"

Nadesiko's eyes widened. "NEVER!" She shrieked.

Hiro smirked. "Is that so? Well I promised Li that Sakura will come to me and he will be the one that hands her to me, now if you don't tell Sakura, I'll just make a special appearance at her wedding."

"NOO!" She screamed. "I won't tell her that, but you can't go to her wedding."

Hiro frowned. "And why's that?"

Touya grabbed the phone from her. "BECAUSE IF YOU DO WANT MY SISTER DO YOU WANT HER TO HAVE A BAD IMPRESSION ON YOU… A BADDER ONE THAN SHE ALREADY HAS?!"

Hiro thought for a moment. "Good point Touya, your sisters wedding is spared for now, but remember, Li will hand her to me, and that, is a promise."

Fujitaka was sleeping as it was late so he knew nothing of this.

Touya's eyes burned with fire.

Nadesiko clamed him down. "Sakura mustn't know, yet…" She whispered as the two retreated to bed.

-Hong Kong, next day, 4 days remaining-

The 4th last day before the actual wedding. The Li families and Allies around the globe have called in and confirmed seating in the wedding. Today is the day some family members are flying down to Hong Kong.

Sakura was currently receiving the flowers that she and Syaoran ordered earlier that week. The Roses, Sakura's and Peonies have arrived. They are just waiting up for the Violets and the Nadesiko's.

Syaoran, Eriol, Shoaling, Ryu and Xenon were all thinking up ways to transport all of the family members, as well as getting the rooms prepared.

Mei Lin, Feimiel, and Fuutie were gone to the caterers place to see if Syaoran gave him the proper orders.

Fanran, Tomoyo, Sheifa and Yelan were all right now getting the flowers Sakura got from the door and were re-looking the blueprints that Tomoyo got back from Clow Hall.

They had made a few switches to some of the Wedding stuff though. Instead of a cream dress, Tomoyo called up Minako's gowns and asked if they could re-order for a white dress and return the cream one. Minako agreed, since she was doing such huge business with the Li family.