Chapter 46: Operation Betrayal (Part 2)

"Heesh, you stubborn mule, alright she won't kiss me." Shoaling said shaking his head.

"Ok so we're doing this because Syaoran has this effect on people that they have to tell him whenever he's mad at them. Shoaling's just too nice for that. Syaoran goes to his 'girlfriend' and somehow manages to get her betrayal out."

"But how does that really help us?" Syaoran asked.

Shoaling smiled. "You leave that part to me."

Sakura and Syaoran exchanged glances.

'We're in for a hell of a lot of trouble now.' Screamed in the minds of the married couple…

It was time for Operation Betrayal to begin. The three actors walked downstairs as how they would normally, except this time Shoaling had Sakura in his arms and Syaoran had the twins.

"Morning you two… you two look different." Tomoyo commented on Syaoran and Shoaling.

"We do?" Syaoran said.

"They do?" Sakura asked looking between the brothers.

"We do not." Shoaling said in his most Syaoran-ish voice ever.

"Yeah… I just can't put my finger on it… but you two do look different." Tomoyo said examining them both very closely.

"Hiiragizawa, get your wife away from me!" Shoaling said.

Syaoran snorted. "Give it a rest Syaoran, you know Tomoyo's like that." Syaoran said in his most Shoaling voice ever.

"Where did all the brotherly love come from?" Touya asked his brother-in-law.

"Shut up." Shoaling said as he led Sakura to the kitchen. Sakura elbowed his rib and smiled up at up. He smiled back as they sat down for some breakfast.

"MOMMY!" Taihen screamed as he toddled towards Sakura. Sakura grinned as she picked up Taihen. "Hello big man!" She said.

"I'll see you later." Sakura said as she placed Taihen on her hip and walked out of the dining room.

"Syaoran, you eat, I'll take Taiyou." Syaoran offered to Shoaling as he took Taiyou out of the room.

"Don't kill her." Shoaling called.

Everybody sniggered but Tomoyo still kept on poking Shoaling. "Are you or are you not up to something?"

"Fine, fine you win. I am up to something."

"I KNEW IT!" Tomoyo said.

"I'm trying a new hair product to tame my hair, is it working?" Shoaling asked. Eriol, Touya and Tomoyo sweat dropped.

Sakura and Syaoran were in nursery number one, putting the twins in their playpen. "You think these two will blow our cover?" Sakura asked.

"I hope not. You two going to be ok?" Syaoran asked.

"Yeah!" Ying shrieked.

(If you guys have forgotten, the twins have middle names which I use sometime. Taihen Yang Li, Taiyou Ying Li.)

"Kitty," Sakura called. Kitty, the maid rushed in. "Yes Mistress?"