Chapter 42: Welcome Back Hiro

"We'll be back Sakura!" They waved and they were gone…

"That's a whole lot of people gone. Wonder when they'll be back." Sakura whispered as she wrapped an arm around her husband's arms. Eriol and Tomoyo were at home with the twins.

"Soon enough Sakura," Syaoran kissed Sakura's forehead.

The days went by swiftly and soon enough it was April 14th…

.- Else where -.

"Tomorrow I my release date Sakura… hope you haven't forgotten me." He smirked, as he lay in his cell, toying with his jail uniform

"I'll get you, my dear Sakura… you will pay for not marrying me!"

.- Next Day -.

Sakura woke up hearing the phone ringing in her bedroom. There were four different areas of the house that had different lines. Sakura's bedroom had it's own phone number, the kitchen, Syaoran's office and the dance room. Those four rooms had different numbers. The rest of the house was connected with the same number.

"'ello," She muttered, her voice hoarse from just waking up.

It was 11am right now and Tomoyo promised to feed the twins. Sakura faintly heard Tomoyo singing to the twins in the nursery.

"Hello dear Sakura,"

Sakura frowned. "Who the hell are you?"

"You don't remember? I was just released 9 in the morning today. It was quit a racket you see. They used metal cups to bang the cell doors. They dragged me to a different room, gave me my clothes and I was out."

Sakura's eyes widened finally realizing who it was. "Hiro?" She whispered.

"The one and only," He laughed as he hung up. Sakura went pale as she hung up the phone and rushed into the nursery to find Tomoyo singing to Taihen and Taiyou.

"Hey Sak- Sakura what's wrong?" Tomoyo said seeing Sakura's face.

"He… he… he just… called." Sakura gasped as she fell onto the bed where Tomoyo was sitting on.

"He? Who h… Hiro?" Tomoyo squeaked.

Sakura nodded as she took Taihen from Tomoyo's arms. The twins were now one year and two months old. They could walk and make little sentences.

Next year would be Sakura and Syaoran's third anniversary and she was waiting for it! Why? The contract had been torn into two pieces right in front of Eriol, Tomoyo and Sakura's eyes by Syaoran's hands himself. So next year would mark their anniversary of them not leaving each other… but now Hiro was back.

Sakura had tears prick her eyes. Touya and Nadesiko were planning on going back after Syaoran's 23rd birthday but now that Hiro was released… nobody wanted to leave Sakura.

Sakura cradled her son in her arms. Syaoran, Ryu and Shoaling were at the empire right now. Eriol was in the training room training and Touya was watching him. Nadesiko, Kiyoumi and Hitomi were all downstairs eating brunch.

"What… how did he get your number?" Tomoyo asked softly.

Sakura shrugged as tears fell down her cheeks. "I don't… I don't know."