Chapter 12: Location of Xiao Chen

"Sakura-chan, your father has suffered a third degree heart attack. It was after he called here and I told him that Xenon kicked you out… umm… Touya told us that…his chances of living…are slim to none…"

Sakura had no answer.

"Sakura? Sakura?!" Yelan cried.

Tears stained Sakura's cheek.

Syaoran grabbed the phone and talked to his mother. She explained everything to him

By then Ryu and Eriol came home. They were actually out Shopping, syaoran that devil liar.

Syaoran hung up and told everybody.

"Sakura…" Tomoyo cried.

Sakura had no response.

"SAKURA?" Syaoran roared.

Sakura's eyes snapped shut and she fell to the floor.

"OH GOD SHE FAINTED!" Was the last thing, Sakura had heard.

-Beep…Beep…Beep…Beep—

In Tomoeda Japan, the Kinomoto family were gathered around the hospital ward praying with all their heart that Fujitaka will survive.

The doctor came out of the room and everybody stood up.

"Any news doctor?" Touya asked in a quivering voice.

The doctor shook his head. "No Touya-san, things are getting worse. I'm afraid the shock impact on your father was far greater than any that I have ever treated."

Nadesiko had started crying while Naoko, Chiharu and Rika tried to comfort her.

"What…what are you saying?" Touya asked in a frightened voice.

The doctor sighed a very sad sigh. "Kinomoto-san only has a month before his heart gives in. He's going to die…"

That news came as cold water splashing on their faces. All other fears, thoughts, distractions were thrown out of each and every one of their bodies. The news of Fujitaka echoed in their being. This was something that normal everyday pills can't heal. This is the real deal.

-London England-

"Sakura, Sakura, Sakura?" Syaoran shook her slightly.

Sakura opened her eyes and everything came out as a blur. She rubbed her eyes yet again and everything refocused.

Syaoran hugged her ever so tightly. "Sakura-chan!"

Sakura stared crying. "Tell me it was a dream. Tell me my father hasn't suffered a heart attack. TELL ME!"

Everybody was solemn. Sakura could tell that indeed she hadn't been dreaming. Rather been living through the horror.

Her father had suffered a third degree heart attack because her 'father-in-law' had kicked her out of the house.

"WHY?" She cried helplessly. She felt like a little girl whose doll was just sabotaged.