Chapter 40: Their First Christmas

Sakura leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I missed having you not in my bed."

"Yea well, I really don't know what I was doing. I was in a parallel universe that's my head."

Sakura laughed. "I can't wait till you come home!"

Syaoran smiled. "Neither can I."

.- Syaoran's discharge day -.

Sakura and Eriol helped Syaoran pack all of his stuff so that he could leave that day. Syaoran wouldn't let Sakura, Taihen and Taiyou out of his sight at all. They basically stayed with him all day for the four days he would be remaining in the hospital.

Today is December 24th, the day Syaoran is released. He was wearing some jeans and a baggy sweater. It was… terribly loose on him but by February, Syaoran would start working out again.

"Now if you could sign here," The nurse ushered Syaoran. He signed and so did Sakura before they walked to the Limo.

Syaoran stretched. "It's soo good to see… light again."

Sakura giggled as Eriol carried Syaoran's duffle bag. Sakura held Taihen in her arms and Syaoran held Taiyou.

"Did you miss us?" Eriol said goofily.

"Anybody but you Hiiragizawa," Syaoran teased.

"That hurt." Eriol laughed as they all entered he limo.

Just so they wouldn't crowd the entire hospital only Tomoyo, Eriol, Sakura and the twins came. Tomoyo was in the limo with bottles ready for the twins. As Sakura got in, Tomoyo took Yang from him while Sakura took Ying from Syaoran.

"Wow, I missed how my limo's look." Syaoran played.

"Shut up. Christmas is tomorrow and you have double presents." Sakura said.

"Of course, more like birthday presents, Christmas presents and get-well soon presents."

Tomoyo shook her head. "I wonder why he isn't spoiled."

"I've been in a coma for half a year." Syaoran shot.

"And we all missed you, but now it's my babies nappie time eh?" Sakura said as she cuddled Ying.

"DADA!" Yang called as he stretched for Syaoran. Syaoran grinned. "Ah, my Li boy."

He took Yang from Tomoyo and fed him for the rest of the ride. By the time they got home, the twins were asleep.

"It's good to be home," Syaoran breathed.

.- That night -.

Eriol and Ryu moved the baby cribs back to the nursery, since Syaoran being back and all it crowded the master bedroom.

The twins were sleeping and everybody else hit the hay. Christmas was tomorrow and the celebrations were going to start.

Sakura was green shorts sand a black tank top sitting in bed with the lamp on. She was reading a book as Syaoran took a long warm shower.

He walked out with a towel wrapped around him. His hair was dripping with water but Sakura didn't notice, she went on reading. Syaoran quietly put on some boxers and shook his head. He crept into bed and wrapped an arm around Sakura's waist.