Chapter 45: Operation Betrayal (Part 1)

"I had this awful dream." He murmured as he repeated it. After finishing it, Sakura came out and her and Syaoran commented.

"That is… that's bad." Sakura murmured as she took Taihen from Syaoran and put him in the swing. Shoaling put Taiyou in her baby swing before sitting down.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Syaoran asked.

Shoaling grinned as his brother and Sakura. "Don't tell anybody, not Eriol, Tomoyo, my sisters, mom, dad… nobody alright?"

The two nodded.

"I have a plan…"

So it was set. Shoaling's plan was basically fool proof, unless you knew the Li brothers so well. Sakura really did hate doing this but it was the only way to get Kiyoumi and Hitomi to tell them of their betrayal without knowing it.

"So you guys are ready?" Shoaling said later that night when Syaoran and Sakura put Taihen and Taiyou to bed.

"Yeah… but this is… well… I don't know." Sakura shot a glare to Syaoran, "Remember Syaoran doing this on our first anniversary?"

Shoaling and Syaoran shared a quick brotherly laugh. "But this time you're in on this. It's everybody else that's going to be fooled Sakura." Syaoran chuckled as he brushed his lips over his wife.

"I hope you two," Sakura gestured to the Li brothers, "know what you are doing."

"We do, especially me." Shoaling puffed his chest out.

"Do we tell the others?" Sakura said.

"No. I don't care if Eriol, Tomoyo and Touya know about this, we are not telling anybody, and this is between only us three. The more people know, the more of a chance the two find out." Shoaling said.

"I swear Sakura; he's more devious than me." Syaoran said gulping.

Sakura giggled. "Nobody can be more devious then you Syaoran, I swear."

"Tell that to Shoaling." Syaoran laughed, bearing his fangs. Shoaling shared an identical smirk.

"Ok so we go to bed now? Operation Betrayal begins tomorrow?" Sakura asked.

The brothers nodded.

"Hey Xiao Lang," Shoaling started.

"Hmm?"

"To make it more realistic, can I spend the night with your wife."

Sakura tried to stifle the laughter as Syaoran whacked Shoaling over the head. "What do you think Xiao Chen?"

"I take that as a no. Night mi'lord, mi'lady." Shoaling playfully bowed before leaving.

"Night." The couple said before facing each other.

"You really think we can pull this off?" Sakura said.

"We probably can."

"The twins will for sure know who's who though."

"I'll make sure to stay with the twins all day. Shoaling can be with you to make it seem more realistic."

"But the others will surly find out." Sakura murmured.