The man that entered the room where the Prime Minister was in identified himself only as the "Lieutenant general" of Winterfield. He was tall, and was dressed in a navy suit and red tie. He had a bald head, and his scalp shone brightly under the fluorescent light. His skin was creased under his eyes, from age.

The high and low sounds of wailing sirens filled the room.

He walked to the Prime Minister, placed his suitcase on top of the table and popped the sealed clasp.

"I don't want anyone to underestimate the challenges and difficulties we will face in this new crisis. I have every confidence in our resolution and determination to see this through. Now, Mr. Mills, what I am about to show you is classified as—"

The Prime Minister raised his wrist and tapped his watch.

"Please, skip the bureaucracy, Operation White Diamond is at stake and we are running out of time."

The Lieutenant general nodded. He opened his suitcase, grabbed a folder from inside, and threw it on top of the table. Then, he spun the folder around, opened to a page that was marked at the end of the document and pointed to a photograph.

"Do you recognize this person?"

The Prime Minister furrowed his brows in concentration, and leaned forward while holding his tie against his body. The photograph was stamped in red: Top-secret classified.

As he studied the photograph there was a phrase that kept echoing in his mind over, and over, and over, like a silent mantra...God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...