69

Jessica sat silently inside of the Helicopter. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and felt short of breath.

This was not exactly how I had planned my first helicopter ride!

She could feel rivulets of sweat rolling down her back, and her hair was damp from running. While hearing the soft thump-thump of the helicopter engine infiltrating the cabin compartment, she lowered her gaze and studied Richard's form inside of a closed black body bag.

How is life after death?

Our bodily flesh remains here, and yet, we are no longer here. How is this possible? What conscience will we be able to have after this life?

For a brief moment she remembered all the lives she have ruined. Innocent lives, vowed to remain silent, some even brutally assassinated, just to protect her real Identity.

I am the last Royal Bloodline of England!

What if the story of my life is predestined?

What is even before I was born, God new the plans he had for me?

If I am still alive, is it because I have a purpose of living!

She remembered the words of the Dean of Westminster Abbey... What if this Pavement was not necessary referring to a King from a Kingdom that we know that has been left in destruction? But instead it is giving a sign that a person from that Kingdom will guide a Nation when the end of times begins. And this person, will be a leader to all Nations of the World.

According to these riddles on the Cosmati Pavement, I will be the last Queen to ever rule the United Kingdom before the apocalypse begins...

She felt the hair on the back of her neck rising, as she thought of Judgment day. The Pilot of the helicopter began descending, and she cautiously raised her eyes to the window.

Orange street lights illuminated the big city. She studied the most eye-catching building as is stood out prominently in the city's skyline. The bullet-shaped structure has a steel frame with circular floor plans and a glass façade with diamond- shaped panels.

We are back in London? She thought, while feeling a little confused.

She moved her eyes away from the window and stared at the woman who knocked out Richard. The woman was looking back at her.

"Where are you taking us?"

She never answered her question.

"Please, tell me what you want from me?" Her voice trailed off, as she felt panic rising within her.

She felt alone for the first time in years.

No one is left to look after me...

Her gaze went beyond the head of the woman who knocked out Richard and she saw the window fogging over behind her. It was at this moment, when she glimpsed a mysterious form of a face on the window. It was an outline of a face that for some odd reason it gave her hope, confidence, and tranquility that the night would end in her favor. She leaned towards glass window across from her, and wondered if it was her mind playing tricks.

Is this even possible?

The outline of the face that began appearing as the window of the helicopter started fogging over was of Jesus Christ with a crown of thorns.

Do not fear...

I will never leave you!

The tall and slender hooded figure stood at the steps of the Victoria Memorial statue, placed at the center of Queen's Gardens in front of Buckingham Palace. The sculpture has a large statue of Queen Victoria facing north- eastwards towards The Mall. The other sides of the Monument featured dark bronze statues of the Angel of Justice, The Angel of Truth, and the Angel of Charity facing Buckingham Palace.