41

The driver of the large Range Rover with heavily tinted glass stopped by the curb, cut the xenon headlights and turned the ignition off.

"This is Romeo, to Juliett." The Driver spoke on his wrist microphone.

Richard glanced at Jessica and they exchanged smiles.

Romeo to Juliet...

Are we going to be part of a William Shakespeare's play?

Richard knew well that the Driver was using the Military

Phonetic Alphabet.

"This is Juliett, go ahead." A high pitched, but breathy female voice responded in his earpiece.

"Quebec has arrived, over." Quebec was the Military Phonetic Alphabet for the Queen used during World War II.

"Copy that."

He opened the driver door, got out and pulled the door open for Jessica. A gust of wind whipped his trench coat open, causing his Hoch & Keckler pistol to be exposed. Richard saw that he had a pistol in a belt holster and suddenly felt concerned for Jessica's life.

Calm down Richard, they are on your side.

Richard got out of the BMW and shut the car door at the same time that the Agent Reynolds closed the front passenger door. Jessica and the driver met them at the sidewalk. They followed Agent Reynolds into an alley located on the left side of a very tall building. The driver stayed behind, near the BMW. He was probably going to take a smoke break.

Richard and Jessica followed Agent Reynolds to a recessed doorway. Agent Reynolds pushed the door open. They went down the few flight of steps, one person at a time. Richard was the last person inside. Coming to another recessed doorway, Agent Reynolds held the door open for them this time and remained out of the room.

There were two people inside of the room. This room reminded Jessica of how Patrick Robinson's study used to look. Everything was white inside.

As soon as the two people noticed Jessica's presence, they got on their feet and looked straight ahead.

"My Majesty on deck!" They said at the same time.

The true Majesty.

There was a man and a woman present. The man looked Middle Eastern. He was the one Agent Reynolds was referring to, and there was a female Agent. She was blonde and about Jessica's height.

Jessica took a few more steps and stopped between them at the other side of the table. She glanced at Richard and saw him nodding his head.

Say what you need to say.

They are your rights!

"Carry on." Jessica executed her first Sovereign Rights.

After all, she was the Queen of England.

The female Agent sat first, then the male Agent.

They exchanged puzzled glances upon noticing that Jessica was wearing the standard National Crime Agency uniform.

How did this happen?

Richard approached Jessica and flashed his British Secret Service Credentials to both Agents that were in front of her.

"My name is Richard Maxwell." He glanced at the female Agent, then at the male. "Danielle Watson was my Mother."

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Agent Taylor."
"And I am Agent Nagi." He sounded Middle Eastern.