27

The recording took less than twenty seconds.

The Prime Minister finished recording the National speech he was about to deliver, and stared out the rear passenger window. He observed that they were approaching the safe house. He watched a group of people sitting on chairs that were placed on the sidewalk in front of a supermarket place while sipping cup of tea. Then he saw an elderly man reading a newspaper.

The Prime Minister then shifted his gaze to the front of the vehicle and looked through the windshield and took note that they were approaching the intersection of the safe house. There were a dozen of people standing at the sidewalk. They were yelling while their arms were raised and they were holding big posters. As the Prime Minister approached, he began reading words like: Immigration Reform, Too Many Promises, not enough doings, Resign, Liar...

He craned his neck and stared through the rear window.

England is at the edge of a total collapse...

It is like a ticking time bomb...readied to explode.

What would take to explode?

He brought his hands to the right side of his chest and started massaging the sharp pain he felt.

"Sir, is everything alright?" Agent Fox asked.