38

The Captain of the British Secret Service, Agent Bishop arrived at the Archive Room in one of the floors of the Headquarters building located at Vauxhall Cross and approached the counter. He flashed his credentials to the SIS Secretary and she typed his name on the computer data base.

He kept flickering glances at the shelves behind the secretary, as he for the folder he had requested. Every application and documents from Agents that has ever worked for the British Secret Service were stored in a folder neatly in these shelves.

The SIS Secretary opened a file cabinet and pulled out a folder. She doubled checked the name written on the folder.

Joshua Hemingway.

Just as she was checking the name on the folder, the phone on her desk started ringing loudly.

The SIS Secretary glanced at the phone and the British Secret Service Agent Bishop followed her gaze. The incoming call line that was blinking showed that it was a call within the

Agency.

The SIS Secretary answered on the third ring. He overhead someone on the line speaking and she responded with a Sir Yes sir. She handed the British Secret Service Agent Bishop the wireless receiver and he was taken aback.

Someone is looking for me?

"This is Captain Bishop speaking."

"Captain, you need to report to the interrogation room as soon as possible."

Agent Bishop turned around and asked. "Sir, I beg your pardon? Why to the interrogation room?"

"You wanted to know about Joshua Hemingway? He is at large! And he is less than a mile away from here." The person over the line continued. "We just got a confirmation that he has been apprehended."

The British Secret Service Agent Bishop heard people clapping and whistling in the background over the line.

It was time to meet the legendary Joshua Hemingway face to face...

Just the thought of meeting him, brings butterflies to my stomach!