23

Sniper Operative Alpha adjusted the volume on his tactical stereo—amplifying/ear gear. Dressed from head to toe in black combat gear, he dropped to one knee at the edge of the building, and watched the intersection of Whitehall Avenue through a high—power spotting binoculars.

He was responsible for observing the flow of traffic into and out of the area. Four British Secret Service Agents wearing long overall coats were crossing the Avenue. He spotted a secondary Sniper Team staying very still on top of the Banqueting House.

His earphone chirped louder, and he listened intently to the instructions from the Chief of Security. Every contingency were being accounted for. As he continued to pay attention to what was being said, he set his service bag down, and prepared to initiate the assiduous process of setting up his equipment.

The Prime Minister stood by the window while resting his elbows on the window frame. He kept his eyes at the River Thames.

Jessica will seek revenge...

Why don't I just go kill myself...?

"I just had a thought." The Deputy Prime Minister said as he stood across the conference room table.

The Prime Minister placed his hands behind his back,

and turned to him. "Let's hear it."

"What if the Sniper of your Secretary was sending you a message?"

"What kind of message?"

"Something like 'I can get to you if I wanted to, Secret Service Protection or not'"

"I don't know, Mr. Deputy Prime Minister. I'm still trying to understand how this is politically motivated. Could this really be about Operation White Diamond? I've followed advises and opinion of what the Country thought was best."

"Recent polls are showing a slight decline about the Country's support of the war against Isis. They be driving around wearing all black, on top of a convoy of trucks, with machine guns, the image looks very apocalyptic. Their leader is now the most wanted man in the World, and nicknamed the Angel of Death. The Son of the Devil."

"Sounds more like the World is definitely coming to an end!"

"What if we are wrong about this act being about Operation White Diamond? Would you instead suspect this as an act of terrorism?"

"I thought about it." The Lieutenant general gave his opinion to their conversation. "But I've always thought that if the rag—heads were going to do anything; it would be a violent act." He emphasized the word: violent.

"How violent?"

The Lieutenant general looked at him. "There would be a bomb here or at your house."

The Guy Fawkes plot...

He tried blowing up the Parliament in attempt to assassinate the Prime Minister...

The Prime Minister looked back at the Lieutenant general and nodded.

Well then...

There was a Secret Service Agent standing inside of the Westminster Abbey Bell Tower. He had an earphone, with a coil wire running behind his right ear to the receiver clipped to his belt. Peeking around the arched opening facing the front of the House of Parliament, he looked over the Westminster Abbey's Square. The leaves moved in the breeze. He saw the lobby just inside the front door crowded with windbreakers that read: C.I.D. on their backs.

He brought his wrist microphone to his mouth.

"This is Delta, reporting front entry check is clean. Alpha please acknowledge."