31

The person that answered to Richard's phone call sounded Middle Eastern.

Richard remained silent.

We thought you were dead.

"She is." He responded after a long moment of silence.

Jessica glanced at Richard just as she turned on the television and tried to pay attention to their conversation.

"Do you have the package?" The Middle Eastern man asked.

Richard shrugged while exchanging glances with Jessica. "What are you talking about?"

"You do not have to lie, or hide me the facts. Danni told us everything."

Richard began to understand that this Middle Eastern guy was on their side. Only the people that were close to his Mother called her 'Danni'.

"Who are you?" he asked.

Silence and then the Middle Eastern guy sighed.

"Dan and I worked together. We formed a group of five concerned citizens who only wants what is best for the United Kingdom."

More silence.

Richard didn't say anything again. The Middle Eastern guy continued.

"I got a feeling that we should meet in person-"

"Of course not!" Richard interrupted him. He was about to hang up the phone, when the next thing that the Middle Eastern man said made the hair on his arm rise.

"We can tell you the exact thing that your Mother was working with before she died."

Richard changed his mind. "Where and when can we meet?"