65

The masked protester dropped the knife and started running. The Nigerian wearing the Classic Sport Jacket trailed him with his revolver but did not pressed the trigger.

"We need to call an ambulance!" His friend, the one wearing a button down shirt, bow tie and a vest called for help. He was leaning where the Camera man was laying. "He is losing a lot of blood!"

The Nigerian pocketed his revolver and approached the Reporter.

"What about you? Are you ok?"

As he waited for her answer, he studied her striking good looks. She was of medium height, with a body of a runner. Her brownish hair cascaded to both sides of her face, she had brown eyes.

"Thank you for rescuing me." She managed a smile, revealing a set of straight white teeth.

Her smile caused his heartrate to accelerate.

Or what am I feeling is pure adrenaline...

Don't get things mixed up!

"Do you have any plans for the night?" He broke the silence with the wrong question.

Her quietness only made him feel even more awkward.

"I am sorry, I didn't meant to invade your life like that."

She hesitated for a moment.

I wasn't expecting you to be this quick!

She took a step closer to him. "I can't tell how the rest of this night will be for both of us. But so far I am thankful God sent you here."

He stretched out his hands towards her. "I don't believe in coincidences."