56

He stared at the television set inside of the News media van, with his vision blurred from a pair of eyes filled with tears. He used the long sleeve of his shirt to dry the tears rolling down his cheeks. He glanced around him, and saw people helping one another lighting up their candles.

Why am I mourning the death of someone whom a week ago, I wanted thrown out of the Office?

He raised his eyes, and saw the huge picture of the Prime Minister moving against the light evening breeze that was hanging on the building facing the Victoria Embankment Gardens. The London sky reflected on the windows of the nearby building.

The change to see this Kingdom prosper is within you.

"Sir, aren't you going to light up your candle?" Another bystander asked him. Her nose was red, most likely it was because she had finished crying.

He came back to the present moment and attempted a

smile. Without saying a word, he tilted his candle towards the

flames and watched his candle lighting up. The bystander was about to move to the next person, when he pulled out a slingshot from his sweater. He carefully placed the candle in the inside part of the leather piece and pulled the rubber back with his good hand. Next, he precisely aimed the slingshot at the huge picture of the Prime Minister and let go of the rubber band.

People moved from under the huge picture, as it began catching on fire.

"We won't earn justice by carrying a sign. You earn justice by being on the side of the righteous."