67

The restaurant's polished stone glowed yellow, rising against a star filled sky. Lucia Dvorska's daughter named Isabella Dvorska sat across from her Boyfriend at the Eastbourne Pier. She was wearing blue jeans and a sweater. Her hair looked damp.

They were in a seaside pleasure pier on the south coast of England. It is situated immediately east of the highest chalk sea cliff in Great Britain and an area of outstanding natural beauty.

She caught a red and white blinking dot in the sky in the distance and it was followed by a deep thump-thump of a helicopter.

Her boyfriend followed her gaze and broke her concentration.

"I can't believe that it is across from these waters, is the underpass called Pont de L'alma, where the Princess of Wales died in 1997."

Isabella took her eyes away from the ocean waves and

looked at her boyfriend. Before she could argue with him, for bringing up comments about dead people during their date, she stared past him and watched her security guard hurrying down the steps, heading towards their table.

She kept her eyes on him.

"Isabela, forgive me for interrupting your dinner, but we must leave immediately. Your Mother wants you back in London tonight."

She checked her smartphone to see if there were any missed call from her parents. On the lock screen was the picture of her boyfriend sticking out his tongue.

No missed calls...

"But we ordered the food already, and it is not here yet." Her boyfriend glanced at the security guard.

Isabella wondered if the helicopter she had seen in the distance was for them. She got up to leave and pushed the strap of her purse up her shoulders.

"You can stay if you want."