Chapter 47

“Undeads?” Merlin frowned as he stared at the frantic eagle flying around in circles. He’d summoned Eldora to watch over the two other people that Eugene had knocked unconscious. “What do you—“

Though Merlin would immediately realize what his familiar was talking about, from where Eldora had flown from, two figures swiftly made their way over towards them, their figures and appearance looked the same as the people they once knew.

Theodore narrowed his eyes at the incoming enemy, using True Dragon Eyes to look at their status.

<<Name: Lira Deans

HP: ???
Status Condition: ???

Species: ???
Age: 22
Rank: AAAAAAAAAAA
Class: Ninja
Specialty: Close-range combat. Swordsmanship.>>

<<Name: Brendon Maxwell

HP: 600,000/600,000
Status Condition: None. Healthy.

Species: ???
Age: 21
Rank: AAAAAAAAAAA
Class: Paladin
Specialty: Support. Good team coordination.>>

‘Their classes had changed as well…’ Theodore frowned, eyes glancing towards Derek who was staring at them warily while trying to look for any sort of opening that he could use to attack, it seemed that despite being reduced to such a state, he still retained some human intellect.

He turned towards Eugene. “Take care of Derek, kill him if you must.”

Eugene was slightly hesitant at the request, though he nodded anyway before lunging towards the unsuspecting tiger which seemed to be the signal for the other two crazed people as well. The moment they were finally close enough to the group, they would begin attacking everyone wildly while screaming like they’d lost their minds.

Theodore didn’t do anything for now though as he watched everyone rush into the fight, noticing that Merlin and Eugene were struggling against those people that they’d once easily defeated. The Paladin and the Ninja were an odd pair, but it was a balance between offensive speed and supportive tank, each time Merlin tried to shoot the frail ninja, the tanker would simply get in the way and block the attack.

‘…They can take multiple S rank skills.’ Theodore deducted, turning his attention towards Miles who’d just been sent flying into the ground by Brendon.

The two mages, Sara and Alex, were trying to keep their distance and attack them with their magics, Sara being the offensive-type caster and Alex doing his best to assist her, however, due to the woman’s slow casting speed, Lira was quickly able to close in the distance between them.

Theodore extended out one hand before a green magic circle manifested in nearly an instant before a blast of energy shot directly towards the crazed ninja, hitting her directly in the side and knocking her to the ground, however, she only wobbled slightly before getting up and turning her attention towards him, her expression had no trace of sanity left.

[Venom Blast.]

[The target ‘Lira Deans’ has been inflicted with—]

[Error! The Status Condition ‘Poison’ has been dispelled!]

Theodore already had a clue that a low tier spell like Venom Blast wouldn’t do too much to something that can easily take multiple highest tier magic, however he didn’t expect that Lira would recover from a God’s Magic that quickly despite its low level.

The ninja chose not to attack him though and instead she aimed towards the weaker prey; Sara and Alex. Lira moved at an amazing speed that only left her afterimage behind and in nearly an instant she managed to bring her dagger down onto Sara’s back, cutting her with no hesitation for her old friend.