Chapter 64

['Lightbringer' suggests another solution!]

Lightbringer, a mysterious Bloodline Skill that acted with a mind and personality of its own. Theodore simply came to the conclusion that it was some sort of guide that helped manage Lucifer's skills like Ouroboros.

But it seemed there's more to it than what he initially thought...

'What is it? Make it quick please.'

['Lightbringer' proposes that it brings out a dormant power lying within you.]

'...Dormant...power?'

He couldn't stand still for long since Zeus was still fixated on killing him, lightning flashed all over the room as they struck in random places, some of which almost hit the fallen gods. Theodore managed to dodge most of them but had to block with Scales of the Serpent eventually.

The intense pain that followed was less bearable than before, but Theodore gritted his teeth through it and focused on dodging with all he had, he was ready to use Godspeed when he needed too.

['Lightbringer' wants to explain more, however the situation is too urgent. It suggests that you give it permission to use its authority.]

Theodore hesitated for only a second, but he quickly replied after feeling that his legs were about to give out. 'Okay! Do it!'

['Lightbringer' gives its savior a gentle smile.]

An unknown warmth suddenly washed over his entire figure, engulfing him in a feeling of serenity and calmness. Despite his tense muscles relaxing, his senses instead grew sharper and Zeus' lightning bolts seemed to have slowed down—Like time itself decided to lend a hand for that exact moment.

Theodore's eyes were wide with surprise and confusion as the next strings of notification appeared in front of him. Instead of the usual blue, the boxes were bright yellow with fancy frames decorating their outlines.

['Lightbringer' has chosen its fate.]

[The 'Lightbringer' will be consumed to fuel your awakening!]

[Your human soul is being showered with holy power!]

[The Sky of the Divine acknowledges your contribution.]

[The Kingdom of Angels acknowledges your contribution.]

[The Judge and Jury welcomes you.]

[New divine name 'Executioner of The Wicked' has been created!]

Theodore searched through the bundle of knowledge Apophis had given him. He found out that Eden is practically the civil servants of the divine world, rarely would there be corruption within their pantheon so they were chosen for the job. Up until now, there were only a Judge and a Jury; Uriel the Judge of Fire and Gabriel the Jury of Wisdom.

With Theodore being chosen to become the last of the trio, the Executioner, the divine world's laws have greatly been strengthened.

The slowed down time has begun to speed up, Theodore noticed the bands of electricity creeping closer to him and quickly moved out of the way just as the flow of time resumed.

Zeus' eyes went wide when he noticed the unfamiliar aura surrounding Theodore, he subconsciously retracted his remaining hand and took a few steps back. "...What did you just do?"

Theodore didn't reply and instead he used his new authority, releasing a wave of power that spanned over the entire throne room. He glanced at the new notifications on his side and smiled when he read it.

[The divine world is furious at the 'King of Olympus'.]

[The divine world sends out its will to the 'Three Courts of Justice.']