Chapter 1 Retirement

    This year's winter has come very fiercely. Just after October, the temperature dropped sharply and the chill was overwhelming.

    Today is the second day of the WL playoffs. The Yunshi Sports Center is used as the competition venue, and there are huge crowds of people inside, and it is very lively.

    WL, one of the hottest MOBA online games in recent years, has accumulated countless loyal players after nine seasons.

    Even though the next day's game was not a duel between famous teams, the tickets were still sold out. The auditorium was crowded and there were no empty seats.

    If you are in it, you will hear a lot of scolding, and occasionally you can distinguish the "refund" demand mixed with swear words.

    It can't be blamed for the enthusiasm of the crowd. The game has just ended. FTK has a record of 2-0 against HG. The game process can be described as fragmented, and the quality is even worse.

    To put it bluntly, buying tickets to watch this kind of game is really a pain in the ass, and it’s hard to spend money to find it.

    The bathroom on the second floor of the sports center is dimly lit. Through a door, the noise became distant.

    Shen Yanjin stood in front of the sink, turned on the tap, and buried his face deeply. A handful of ice-cold water finally brought a moment of sobriety to the chaotic brain.

    He raised his head and looked at the wet young man in the mirror.

    It was a pale and mediocre face with double eyelids, the corners of the eyes were slightly drooping, and it was slightly thin. The team uniform is red and black, with the letters HG tattooed with gold thread on the chest, and six or seven sponsor icons are neatly arranged below.

    In the pocket, a piece of paper folded in two showed a corner. It was a dismissal notice from the club.

    Five years of professional life is like a dream, and he wakes up in the blink of an eye.

    Seeing the haggardness on his face that couldn't be concealed, Shen Yanjin was taken aback, then lowered his head and scratched his hair irritably.

    Oh shit. He cursed in a low voice, wondering how he got into this situation?

    Behind him, the door was pushed open.

    "It's so cool today," said the young man with red hair in front of him, very coquettish, "That Sliver operation is really a meal, I took a full eight heads in one game, and one ATM, I think he changed his name Forget about Bank. HG still dared to let him go, no wonder he is weak——"

    The teammate behind him covered his mouth with quick eyes and quick hands, and then nodded and

    said hello: "Sliver." Shen Yanjin raised his hand to brush his wet forehead hair He stood up, glanced down at the child whose mouth was covered: he recognized this person, today's opponent, FTK team's ADC, Peace, seventeen years old, was just put on the starting lineup this year.

    They are all people who are about to retire, and they are too lazy to make false and obtrusive things. He twitched the corners of his mouth, didn't say a word, picked up the backpack on the side, and walked out without looking back.

    "Cut." Peace broke away from his teammate's hand, rolled his eyes in disdain, "You're so badass, why don't you show your face."

    "Okay." Yu Lan frowned, his ADC is good at everything, just this mouth, It's too offending.

    Peace said nonchalantly: "Why, I'm not right? E-sports, food is the original sin!"

    Yu Lan sighed, stopped arguing with him, and looked up in the direction Shen Yanjin left.

    The young man's back looks very thin, but his back is very straight.

    How to ride the flowers and applause five years ago, how to ride the cold eyes and ridicule now.

    The scenery of that year is still in front of my eyes, but now people are leaving the tea to cool down. Perhaps it was a physical injury, Yu Lan, as a support player who played in the same position as Shen Yanjin at the same time, looked at everything today, and felt a little blocked.

    "Alan, look at the trending searches quickly." The teenager's emotions come and go quickly, and after letting go of water, his emotions returned to the highs he had just won the game. He tugged at the corner of Yu Lan's clothes, and brought the phone screen to his eyes, "I'm dying of laughter."

    Yu Lan said helplessly, "If you haven't washed your hands, can you please don't touch me?" At the same time, she turned her eyes to the screen, and saw that HG-Sliver was the most searched, and HG-Sliver retired, followed by a small emoji of Soybean happily calling.

    The losers fled, and the onlookers celebrated together.

    A bloody wound unexpectedly attracted countless laughter.

    Yu Lan suddenly shuddered. His gaze turned to Peace who was holding the phone in front of him.

    Five years ago, the seventeen-year-old Shen Yanjin was also in the same spirit. He was promoted to the first team as soon as he entered the youth training.

    now what?

    A pile of rubbish, not as good as bullshit, he was insulted and retired, forced to give up his dream, and some people pointed at his wound and applauded him.

    Peace felt a little uncomfortable being sized up by him: "What's the matter? Are you on good terms with him? It's okay, I won't talk about it in the future..."

    Yu Lan recovered: "It's nothing." After a pause, he said: "Go back Finally, pay more attention to your wrists and don't overtrain."

    "Ah?" Peace didn't react to the leap of the topic, and there was a suspicion on his face that a weasel gave a chicken New Year's greeting, "Why do you care about me all of a sudden?"

    Yu Lan laughed: " Don't I usually care about you? Be obedient and take you to eat seafood."

    Peace put his phone back in his pocket, and his eyes lit up when he heard this: "Really?"

    "Yeah."

    "Just...just us?"

    "If you I think it’s okay to call someone else.”

    “No, no, no!” Peace quickly shook his head, his cheeks flushed, “It’s just the two of us, it’s fine!”?