Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Everyone played in a mess in the first game, but I have to say that this kind of game is very enjoyable to play, and it is also very enjoyable to watch. After the reinforcement, FTK attracted a lot of fans in a short time, and the screams from the audience in the second game were deafening.

    Kai stood at the entrance of the aisle, surrounded by enthusiastic audience and bright lights like a sea of ​​stars, while waiting for the signal from the director to enter the stage, he said: "Every time I play a game, it feels like I am attending a concert." Shen Yanjin was

    thinking Hearing the lineup, he casually said: "You think too much."

    Duan Mingyue followed up his words and said: "Whoever invites you to the concert will lose all his pants."

    Song Yuan said: "That's right."

    Tans didn't even pay attention to him, Looking at the phone intently, a loud "land grabber" came from the phone.

    Kai pretended not to hear the run on by these people: "Tans, two minutes on the court, you still play Doudizhu?"

    Tans didn't even look up: "I play Doudizhu every time before going on the court."

    Every player has his own As a way to relax, for others, playing other games before going to the court will be distracting, but for Tans, playing Doudizhu is a way to activate the brain and relax the nerves.

    Kai leaned over to look at his phone screen, and before he could see the cards, a staff member came over and asked them to play.

    So Kai gloated and said, "I told you to play Fighting the Landlords and grab the Landlords for a super double, is this over? If you can beat my name, write it upside down." As soon as he finished speaking, he heard another message from Tans'

    phone There was a loud "airplane", and a long string of cards was played out in one go, leaving only one Xiao Wang in his hand, without even taking care of it, and directly settled the 160,000 Happy Beans in victory.

    Kai: ...

    Duan Mingyue patted him on the shoulder: "Let's go, iak."

    --At

    the beginning of the second game, KW directly selected Lili, which surprised everyone.

    Commentator A was so excited that his voice rose a little bit: "Oh, oh, KW and FTK had a head-to-head match in the last game, but Lend stole the house. Originally, Teacher C and I were chatting in the audience, saying that this KW has a high probability of choosing to avoid it. I didn't expect that the first-hand pick would be so gunpowder, could it be that this round will also be a bloody game?" Commentator

    C smiled sweetly at the camera: "However, the first round That kind of game is exactly the kind of game that makes people excited. From the perspective of our audience, compared to a business game with no kills in 20 or 30 minutes, the game of crazy fighting is definitely more enjoyable to watch." "That's     right—— "Commentary A raised his eyebrows, "Oh, Lend is still a sword fairy. I want to play a single belt. I have to say that the sword fairy is too handsome in the hands of others, like a scumbag, but in the hands of Lend No matter how handsome you are, you have an indescribable sense of immortality!"     Commentator C followed him poorly: "Others' sword immortals push towers with swords, and Lend's sword immortals push towers with immortal energy."     FTK soon chose With the explosive combination of fish girl and ascetic monk, there is no cowardice at all.     This development was similar to Shen Yanjin's expectation in the lounge.     In the previous few teams, it is not that no one has thought about using support and avoiding battles to develop and manage as much as possible, and then take the team battle with FTK.     However, FTK's spear is too sharp, and if it shows a little flaw, it will be defeated. Such a tactic has too low a fault tolerance rate.     Therefore, Shen Yanjin believes that compared to traditional support, it is better for each dog to have its own.     Mao Qiude obviously thought the same way, and since it was a preseason game, there was still room for making mistakes and trying, so he waved his hand and let them try as much as they wanted.     The BP idea of ​​KW in this round is very simple, so simple that it returns to the basics.     That is, everyone uses their best characters to strive for an absolute advantage in the laning phase, and then Nosuke separates to support roaming.     The third line is an isolated island, and Nosuke is the bridge.